Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

Building upon past thoughts...(Roja take a look)

Roja...remember the storyline(s) we were working on waaaay back, in the "Transparent Era" ;) There was that roleplay with Slayton, about that massive magical storm that had swept thru...there was the tie-in with slavery, with the goblins rebelling after years of working under humans...that sort of stuff. If you want, we can still build upon that for the storyline, because apparently we're still half-ghosts, even if not by appearance, and if that's not gonna change I have some story ideas along the old plans. So basically, my question is, do you think I'd be wasting my time if I made a story based upon our old ideas?

Well..we're not half ghosts anymore actually.....and as for what to do with the storyline, my mind is flooded with a zillion other things right now, I just don't have time to thinka bout it and work with you guys yet. In the future I will though :P

Taking that advice in mind, I'll just drop the subject of 'storylines' for now and see what I can do on other stuff. Just tell us when you're ready, so my 'beautiful story' won't get lost :)

Well, ok, but whenever you're ready, the game needs a sort of...a problem..a protagonist and an antagonist...ya know, all the Person vs. Person, Person vs. Nature, Person vs. Society, Person vs. Fate, Person vs. Self stuff...

Anyway, to keep the EL spirit in me going, when I'm not playing, I want to get back to work on the storyline...but I'm not sure what I could use as a "problem" for the game...hrm...well, I know what NOT to use (remember the Diamond of Ra'Kajar? Hehehe...) Hrm...I'll think of something...hopefully it's good enough...

Man, that was a nice story... :) It's a real shame the old forums just got deleted...

Thanks :D Good thing I kept it...anyway Roja didn't like it because it had to deal with an evil corrupt ruler which is overdone way to many times in games...they're going for originality (Too many times have I heard "This game is like runescape")

Ah yeah. Reminds me of some ideas I once had... Hehe... Roja once said that she didn't want a huge evil person et voila, all things could be thrown away... :) Not that it matters though, I've got some more ideas...

BTW; Could you post it again? I wanna read it over...

Me? Post Diamond of Ra'Kajar again?

Hehe, that thing had so many typos I almost threw up when I read it over...

Yeah, you post that story again :) I could ask Moony to do it ofcourse, but I doubt he has it o.0

You could send the story to me though, I'll see what I can do about the typos :P