Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Video of Pking Contest!

i wouldnt be suprised if lucifer won a price for being a dick..

You should have won tons of prices then before :)

But atleast 1 person did something 'cool', others like you scarr joined ELIT to not get killed. I bet you guys just joined another guild because you knew you couldn't win... In my opinion that's very very poor and lame too :)

uninstal EL you suck at it

oh wait you already did..

:)

Well as you could see on the Video, ELIT was nowhere near ready, noone was in the Fort when CA$H came.. There should have been more of a warning, and a time to let eveyone get into the Forts, then start.

You should have won tons of prices then before :)

But atleast 1 person did something 'cool', others like you scarr joined ELIT to not get killed. I bet you guys just joined another guild because you knew you couldn't win... In my opinion that's very very poor and lame too :)

isn't that the main reason why every1 joins Ca$h :)

#edit: rofl so dumb to hear that from you cycloon.. actually were the only ones who stood up against stronger guilds while Ca$h allies every1 strong :P

Edited by Hardcore

Nu er det skam gået gal, t.o.m en svensker synes den er go ;D

Man måste ju berömma saker även om det är en dansk som gjort den :)

Kollade bara på google versionen eftersom min media player är trasig men det gick ju att se saker bra där också, hoppas du får en chans att göra det igen i nästa tävling.

I agree, using the brod to piss other people off that really want to take in this contest is lame.

Too bad I wasn't there, but the fights with all the giants between ELITE and CA$H look awesome.

You should have won tons of prices then before :D

isn't that the main reason why every1 joins Ca$h :o

#edit: rofl so dumb to hear that from you cycloon.. actually were the only ones who stood up against stronger guilds while Ca$h allies every1 strong :P

Well they are poor too those people who joined CA$H, I said it before the contest to let no one join :) (to keep it fair). But since I don't play anymore I couldn't say to not accept people :rolleyes:

And at your edit: If you fight us always even when we are stronger, why did you join ELIT now?

it wasnt about guilds u newb ,it was about teams !

Ok *sigh* I was trying to say that there were only 2 teams for 3 forts.

I'm really wondering why people didn't stick together with their guild (lately a guild is a team of people who join together on purpose). I bet some guilds were scared to lose so they just get together in 2 big teams so no one is theoretically a loser. But maybe you don't get it, I can understand that in your case :D

Please do not speak to me untill your guild drop some allies of your EL friend club and toomass to stop the branch/cooldown weapon

Great to watch what was going on without being there, thanks for that!

Personally I think fraps is the best..the video was great. Despite the poor quality it captured the ambiance.. The music choice was perfect.. high energy for the moment. Loved it. Keep it up.

(www.fraps.com) to capture the video.

- Use Windows Movie Maker (free MS software) to edit them

also..

http://www.virtualdub.org/

lol enyo, fraps realy sucks..makes ya comp lagg like shit :\

Maybe for you but for me and everyone I know on other programs.. games and virtual reality fraps is the best.

lol enyo, fraps realy sucks..makes ya comp lagg like shit :\

Maybe for you but for me and everyone I know on other programs.. games and virtual reality fraps is the best.

Jep I use fraps too, and I know a lot of other people who use it in counter strike to tape their 'ownage'. But you can only use it in games that support OpenGL, but that's not a problem for EL :D

You should have won tons of prices then before ;)

isn't that the main reason why every1 joins Ca$h :P

Well they are poor too those people who joined CA$H, I said it before the contest to let no one join :) (to keep it fair). But since I don't play anymore I couldn't say to not accept people ;)

And at your edit: If you fight us always even when we are stronger, why did you join ELIT now?

for the contest to win a nice prize + the "you guy's joined ELIT to not get killed" part doesn't apply.. i got killed twice ^^

for the contest to win a nice prize + the "you guy's joined ELIT to not get killed" part doesn't apply.. i got killed twice ^^

How many times would you have been killed otherwise? ;) Oh well it was a strategy too, but a strategy to undermine the meaning of the contest ;) Oh well I don't really care but i'm just saying what i'm thinking and to defend luciferx in some way :P

Guest stalag

Nice introduction, cool video and ok song.

It should have a direct link from el home page. Btw someone did also a long time a go a video comedy about el which should go to main el page too.