Eternal Lands Official Forums
linas

Restocking bot at sto

I know this topic is over a year old. But I am a little confused. So thought to post here instead of creating a new thread....

My Bot Astaroth is in EVTR Mine.. Deals mostly with iron ore, and items to help miners/harvestors. Prices publically and vip are with in player maket range imo.

My question is, am I allowed to take this bot to storage, and trade with it as its owner, in the same manner I do at its approved location?

I ask this question because I dont sell iron ore to my bot, but i do buy off it. And Id rather know now if would be considered muling, or not. Considering I do also restock it with picks, leather gloves, other items harvestors need on occassion.

Thanks in advance. :)

You can trade with the bot at the storage but only if you are the owner. That way, you can unload the stuff the bot bought to your main character, or upload the stuff from your main charcter's storage to the bot for it to sell later on, when back at the spot.

The bot is not allowed to trade with anyone else there. Also, the visits to the storage should be kept short.

I posted in some other thread. You are allowed to trade with the bot at th storage, for short intervals, but you are not allowed to fill the bot up in the mine with your harvested ore then take it to storage. If the bot buys the ore from other people, at a fair market price, then you can do it, but not if you give the ore you harvested to your bot.

I posted in some other thread. You are allowed to trade with the bot at th storage, for short intervals, but you are not allowed to fill the bot up in the mine with your harvested ore then take it to storage. If the bot buys the ore from other people, at a fair market price, then you can do it, but not if you give the ore you harvested to your bot.

Thanks PaulB & Ent, this clears up my confusion.. I dont sell the bot ore. I do buy ore off it though, like I stated, that other people have sold to it. Thats what confused me a little I guess lolz.

Have fun, thanks again.

If you don't put your ore to the bot, and the ore on the bot comes from normal buying activity of the bot, then you can haul it to storage, twice a week.

If you don't put your ore to the bot, and the ore on the bot comes from normal buying activity of the bot, then you can haul it to storage, twice a week.

Exactly how it occurs. Thanks again Ent.

I have a bot that buys and sells a lot of dung. Can I march my bot to a hazmat storage (plan would be to take it to naralik) and transfer some of the dung received from sales to my main character there?

I have a bot that buys and sells a lot of dung. Can I march my bot to a hazmat storage (plan would be to take it to naralik) and transfer some of the dung received from sales to my main character there?

Any harvest item that was sold to the bot (not by you or any other of your characters if you have any) can be traded to your character at storage twice per week.

I think that it's important to note...

comes from normal buying activity of the bot