Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
van_binsbergen

Susje only use you

Hi,

I wanted to let you know Susje only want to take advantage of the players here in EL.

We had over the years a pretty good contact and I made stuff for him since I can make every item ingame he always come to me. I NEVER asked fee, but he gave sometimes an item(s) for the service.

Was just a friendly understanding.

We took thi guy into the guild who "scammed" years ago.. the really fault was at the botowner (who set the prices wrong, aka susje (you cant blame a stock seller to buy at high price and sell a lower price)) what Susje called a scam..

Just wanted to let you know dont do too much favour for this smooth talker, and he lets you think you have a silent agreement, he will drop you like garbage, like you never did a favour for him. he doesnt care, only think about his own profit.

he banned my guild from bots (not that we care) but ABOVE all said Im not better than the scammer and all that pathetic stuff. now who is the liar, he trusted me with hunders of Ks worth of stuff .... you fill in the rest.

How ironic.. A guy like van_binsbergen who flamed a thousand times in @@6 against scammers, bjers, and outlaws now says his guildie "scammerx" is a good guy and deserves a new chance :blink: .

You share your guild with a guy who scammed me some years ago and expected I wouldn't ban you and your guild from my bots? No, man...

Did he change? Does he deserves a new chance? OK... Give him your char and your bot's passwords and let he logs in them. He deserves a chance... to steal your char, your bot and all he can :devlish: . If he doesn't change your password maybe you are right and i'm wrong.

Words are words and the wind carry them away. Prove all the bullshit you told me and I will believe you.... :sneaky:

Edited by Susje

i never said `a good guy`

and since you trusted me with all your stuff, give me your pw and ill hand over mine to scammers,

I share my guild with peeps, and when they scam or threat guys badly I will ban or leave my guild myself!

I dont have to prove anything, I just say youre an ungratefull guy

Edited by van_binsbergen

Give to you my password? No, thanks. I never trusted in you so much before and now I don't trust in you at all... You were who told me he deserves a new chance... So, prove your confidence on him.

And I say you have a guildie who is a scammer, because he scammed me. So... You lost my gratitude when your guild invited him. PERIOD

Now you can flame all you want. That won't change what I think about you and him.

Edited by Susje

you trusted me in giving 100k+gc of ings to mix for you, what now not trusted me?

not one of my guildies scammed. not in this guidld..

so you make yourself a liar, and even worse you say Im a liar too.

nice way to build up your name

end of topic. rest my case, think its clear now

Edited by van_binsbergen

you trusted me in giving 100k+gc of ings to mix for you, what now not trusted me?

not one of my guildies scammed. not in this guidld..

so you make yourself a liar, and even worse you say Im a liar too.

nice way to build up your name

end of topic. rest my case, think its clear now

- The guy who scammed me is in ~H~ guild. Mercator bot says that. Is not ~H~ your guild? I think yes. One of your guildies is a scammer. I'm not a liar

- <ironic on>I think sharing guild with a scamer is a better way to build up your name mister_scammer_hater_changed_in_scammer's_friend.<ironic off>

Edited by Susje

Eh, when it comes to trading both of you are a pain. Ofcourse Susje thinks (Mind you one of the richest) he owns the server, bans people just because they sell for less/higher then one of the dozen bots he owns, or cuz he dislikes they are a competition.

But i have seen Susje say alot in channel 3 giving my ingreds for essies so newbies can mix and get exp, o wait i meant here mix for me be my slave and i shall pay you nothing :P

Edited by ISnipe

....Or get free xp without harvesting ings for hours. Every coin has two sides. I see it like a fair trade. I get lower items quick for mixing higher items and you get xp (and eventually some enriched essence) without spending your life harvesting flowers.

Anyway, I can mix my own FEs and the rest of items. I have +1M FEs in my counters.....

Watch the top players' list. Maybe you see some guy called Susje in several skills. He was no idle all this time.

btw, I don't own the server. I only own my bots (3, not 12) and I'm proud of every one of them. They are fine bots and have most of the time the best buying/selling prices in EL.

Edited by Susje

Yes, I'm the worst for ruining LeeDonaldson's profit (not the market) selling cheaper than his bot and buying more expensive... Trust him and buy the expensive items from his bot, or sell to it underpriced. He would do the same for you if you had a bot.... Hahaha :hehe:

What is the next looser on-duty? It's your turn to whine and talk bad about me... :laugh:

Yes, I'm shocked. I know you are a bit annoyed with me for being a tough rival and ruining your bot's profit selling cheaper, but I never thinked you could slandering about me. I have an alt that i'm training, but it's not called "ManicMiner".

Making false accusations without a proof is despicable. What I mean is: I could to be tempted to say "LeeDonaldson is a fish-face" because you don't like to me, but I don't do it because I don't have proofs (a photo or something...).

Edited by Susje

No point to talk or no proof to prove you are right? It came a fairy flying and told you I have an ebul alt who is trying to destroy you?

Edited by Susje

LeeDonaldson left the fight because he doesn't have time for fighting :mace: his rival....

Ok. "Goody" bye

What is this i dont even...

Guy who you say was a scammer was an oppurtunist.

This really isnt worth a disputes lol.

Sounds like a personal between Susje/Binsy/scammerx so why take to forums?

ban i guy with a legion of bots from your bot... anybody else see how futile and ineffective this is (compared to the still very futile matter of banning anybody from bot, soo sooo easy to circumvent lol.)

Silent contracts are basically a foundation for misunderstanding as there is no formal contract, so pointless point.

=Pointless thread

What is this i dont even...

These threads are one of the reasons I still check official forums from time to time. At first the thread was already hilarious and then wild LeeDonaldson appears and makes it even more weird and fun. Sometimes I miss teh drama in EL.

Edited by Miiks

I don't see the fun when a guy is mud-slinging another one with the hope that if he throws enough dirt, some will stick... :icon4:

I'm not perfect nor so bad as the players banned in my bots tell... If there are banned is because they did something bad to me or my bots, so it's their fault not mine. They can whine, make drama here or in the channels but that won't unban them, quite the opposite: They prove I was right when banned them.

If you are banned in my bots, keep walking, forget me and buy/sell in another bot. There are many in EL... :whistle:

tbh mudslinging like this tends to do fck all.

Also banning people from bots is pointless. IIRC MADALINUX was banned from yours and i just bought it off your for him for a sizeable profit. j00 people who ban people from bots just make people like me more money and dont really stop the scammers using the bots.

but yeah, disputes still the funniest part of the forum, people who know fck all about whats going (like me here) coming in an making irrelevant comments, like those on the Biker_boy thread against MOB guild. Just stupid people who are slagging off people they dont know.

also too many bots in EL.

just far far too many, massive eyesore and doesnt ecourage social behaviour (why trade to a person when you can to a bot?)

Also banning people from bots is pointless. IIRC MADALINUX was banned from yours and i just bought it off your for him for a sizeable profit. j00 people who ban people from bots just make people like me more money and dont really stop the scammers using the bots.

Well, then I got something: buying items in my bot was a nuisance for him and he paid more than the other buyers in my bot. +1 point for me. B)

And if the guy is a scammer, there is always the chance of him being scammed by the "friend" who buys the item.

For me, banning is positive. It's not like getting the guy in the jail, but it's better than nothing (and much better than flaming)

Edited by Susje

Well, then I got something: buying items in my bot was a nuisance for him and he payed more than the other buyers in my bot. +1 point for me. B)

And if the guy is a scammer, there is always the chance of him being scammed by the "friend" who buys the item.

For me, banning is positive. It's not like getting the guy in the jail, but it's better than nothing (and much better than flaming)

:D

i never asked a specific pc but i mean i built up a customer base of antisocials and scammers, never scammed any of them because it was just so much more profitable to buy for them than to scam them. I think it usually ended up 5k-10k for big things like blue dragon armour, but better than hour on iron ore :P

but i mean its usually big things like full blue set etc. I think the only thing he never trusted me with was maybe getting a thermy :P but it's just worth keeping in mind they are pretty easy to circumvent.

Also i bet im now suddenly banned on many bots.