Eternal Lands Official Forums
nixxy4ever

leveling strategy

ok ive been thinking how im going to level summoning.

im currently 35, i have 2195 wolf fur in storage, thought ill use these and make bear stones and get to 45.

at 45 ill make spider stones till maybe 50

no idea what to do between 50 and 60 was thinking tiger stones but the cost of fur is insane since i dont have a high enough a/d for them but are they the best thing to make?

at 60 ill do tank rabbits since it takes so little amount of stuff

could someone please help me fill in the gap. it gets me crazy not having a plan

Edited by nixxy4ever

A quick summary:-

Any animal you have bits for, bear, spider then tiger stones. Then more tigers, and more tigers.

Please read the other posts in this section some very useful guides - and the information is still current.

I strongly recommend leveling a/d enough to be able to hunt white tigers. You'll get a good load of pps to increase EMU you'll need making stones.

I agree with Dugur on this suggestion. I would recommend being able to kill bears and tigers for their fur, so you wouldn't need to buy the furs from other players. That would save you some gc

I agree with Dugur on this suggestion. I would recommend being able to kill bears and tigers for their fur, so you wouldn't need to buy the furs from other players. That would save you some gc

Nice necro...

Trust me there is no way you will be able to hunt enough bear/tigers.... I was using 3k tigers a week at one point (average).

And you also should be able to make a profit doing this - so buying is a wise option

Dragons more exp tho

Ingredients to summon rats are fairly easy to come by and if you fail summoning a rat, it's hardly a concern. And given the low level requirement, it's easy to have a high success rate. Summoning dragons fail in each of those regards.

Dragons more exp tho

Ingredients to summon rats are fairly easy to come by and if you fail summoning a rat, it's hardly a concern. And given the low level requirement, it's easy to have a high success rate. Summoning dragons fail in each of those regards.

I totally agree. Dragons are only a good option for very rich players.