Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

!PROTOCOL CHANGE!

The item_info.txt is a BIT out of date again...

Ok, I'll build a new one. Been a little slow on staying up with it. Will post when it's ready.

Looks like I had already done the update in July. An audit shows that it already had the newest items in the game.

*BUMP*

The dung teleporter is missing, can we get an updated version of item_info.txt plz?

Piper

Edit:

Why doesnt the server write the item_info.txt at every start? That should be done within half a second and no manual action required anymore to keep it up to date.

Edited by The_Piper

*BUMP*

The dung teleporter is missing, can we get an updated version of item_info.txt plz?

Piper

Edit:

Why doesnt the server write the item_info.txt at every start? That should be done within half a second and no manual action required anymore to keep it up to date.

File update done.

Entropy could probably take the time to create the file. He hadn't been and I have the data after 3 quick steps since I already load that data for my own storebots. Since I had the data, I've been producing the file as a server to EL.

Just FYI, the item_info.txt has Book of Humans Fighting listed twice with two different itemIDs:

272 | 24 | 2 | Book of Humans Fighting

273 | 24 | 2 | Book of Humans Fighting

;)