Best spot for snakes?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheComet

TheComet

Leprechaun

• Members
  • 454 posts
  • Interests:Red Sox, raquetball, gaming, making flash movies/games, making music, mostly DnB/Dance/Trance

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

Well I've been to a few places to gather snake skins, Selain's Temple, WS Beach, Naralik, ect, but they are always spread out as hell and it takes too long to gather the hundred green/red snake skins I need for a quick training session

anyone have a hotspot they're willing to share?

#2 Zamirah

Zamirah

Puma

• Members
  • 1382 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:36 PM

Look like there are many in Bethel but you need mm cape. If dchims don't ignore you.
I think there still are in Melinis outside the city, mm cape needed here too.
Have never been hunting them, only seen many seen when I go to the mines, so maybe not good spawns.

#3 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1082 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

Naralik is the best..
I hunted them for summoning. I found the best way was to summon 10 or so and walk round, letting your summons do the killing ;-)

#4 EaglePrince

EaglePrince

Skeleton

• Members
  • 1091 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:14 PM

I think there is a nice red snake spawn close to DP arena.

#5 TheComet

TheComet

Leprechaun

• Members
  • 454 posts
  • Interests:Red Sox, raquetball, gaming, making flash movies/games, making music, mostly DnB/Dance/Trance

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

Look like there are many in Bethel but you need mm cape. If dchims don't ignore you.
I think there still are in Melinis outside the city, mm cape needed here too.
Have never been hunting them, only seen many seen when I go to the mines, so maybe not good spawns.

MM perk \o/

#6 PriVate

PriVate

Leprechaun

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Interests:Killing!

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:47 PM

well, you can find them in dp good too or you can find them in selian temple theres alot there iirc cuz my last visit was like 2 years back

#7 Cruella

Cruella

Goblin

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:40 PM

Taking easy maps only into account, Naralik is the best. I've needed 60 red snake skins for the Aluwen quest recently and it's been a bit over an hour to get them there (plus some green ones additionally)

#8 Wizzy

Wizzy

Leopard

• Moderators
  • 1625 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:46 PM

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. :)

#9 TheComet

TheComet

Leprechaun

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:38 AM

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. ;)

I make em :icon13:

#10 PaulB

PaulB

Puma

• Members
  • 1460 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:05 AM

Naralik is the best..
I hunted them for summoning. I found the best way was to summon 10 or so and walk round, letting your summons do the killing ;-)

Agree 100% :icon13:

#11 ThegreatLord

ThegreatLord

White Rabbit

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:What else... Conquering the Universe!!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

Naralik is the best..

I agree! :icon13:

#12 Lu06

Lu06

Fox

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

If you're in a guild see if your guildies will help you get snakeskins. I agree with Naralik too but the grass gets in the way a lot.

#13 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1082 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

If you're in a guild see if your guildies will help you get snakeskins. I agree with Naralik too but the grass gets in the way a lot.

If you use your summons - they attack the snakes - so the grass is no problem...
And don't forget to MD the large spiders - more EP per EMU - and magic training as a bonus!

Edited by Raz, 18 February 2008 - 01:13 PM.

#14 Basney

Basney

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:56 AM

As said above, defintely Naralik. They're always in the way when I'm looking for gobs. :D

#15 Wizzy

Wizzy

Leopard

• Moderators
  • 1625 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:13 AM

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. :P

I make em :D

If you can make them, why are you wasting your time and LE /srs on snakes?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users