Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Guild commands

#change_owner X gives X rank 20 and you will stay with 19.

IRL accidents are a problem. There is no way to change guild ownership without the leader online and this is well thought. Other way I can only think of people scamming guilds.

Hmm actually they don't look so much like that in normal game play, without the black background. I was hoping ent would change some of them as well, since some aren't the greatest looking.

And as of now, there isn't a way to get the default golden color back yet.

actually, try using a colour taht doesnt exist like Pink, it says it reverts it back to default...

edit: oh, it makes it orange. :[

Edited by pennifuin

Anyone else having problems setting yellow and having the color actually been white?
it's not actually white, just a pale yellow (c_yellow1 instead of... 3, I think, for normal tag colour). clicky

Few days (or weeks) ago it was possible to get the default (gold) tag-color by writing

#set_guild_color ABC unknown

Today, again, writing that command changes the color to orange :P

I want to know how do you make colorful Guild messages? I remember that before the new EL (or was it before the crash) i made colorful guild messages in EDF.

I want to know how do you make colorful Guild messages?
with modded (now illegal) clients. it's not in the official client, and never should be IMO, too many people will abuse it and use bad colours

Way, can't exist more ranks, cause 18 ore 19are not enought for my hunger for quest???? :devlish:

Way, can't exist more ranks, cause 18 ore 19are not enought for my hunger for quest???? :rolleyes:
the guild ranks have nothing, and I mean nothing, to do with quests.

however, the reverse is true in some guilds.

this is a guild-based setup, and should have no bearing on game development.

want more stages? that's easy. use a decimal progression. ie: 10 quests instead of 1 to go from rank 10 to 11.

record it in your guild forums. be creative. but don't think it will have any impact on any guild but your own

Hi

Thankyou to all who have put in the effort of bringing us information of all the guild commands so far. Would it be possible for someone to post the new Ally and Total War commands and their details...

Many thanks

Kailo

Edited by kailomonkey

I checked through here to see, but I haven't seen it addressed... out of curiousity, what happens in someone lvl 19 tries to remove another guildie who is lvl 19? ( i assume to remove the guildmaster from his own guild is impossible =P )

A player Ranked 19, can't kick another player Ranked 19, the only person who can kick rank 19's are the player who is rank 20. (Guild Master.)

how about a #who command to see who is online in ur guild.....its frustrating when people are afk... :P

please?

I would also very much like to see something like this become availiable, and I have not seen any post on here about it, so I assume no such command exists at the moment.

EL rules! -Nick