Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

New PK account payment method

As everyone knows, a PK server account costs $5 per char. That's a lifetime fee, not yearly.

For people who don't have PayPal, sometimes you can find someone who will do a gc->$$ conversion for the fee. That's how I purchased my alt.

Tonight on the PK server Entropy kindly added a new payment method: 1 Rostogol stone from main server. That's typically still $5 from the shop that someone paid, but one might get lucky and find one harvesting which makes it a "free" PK account.

Here's his in-game statement:

[radu @ 1]: and yes bkc, I am willing to take one brick for a pk account

(Again, that's a main server brick ($5), not a PK server brick ($1))

What an excellent idea, hope it will indeed increase the population. Could you please explain to us how players should proceed and are there restrictions?

I would image you just pm radu tell him you wish to purchase a pk server account and pay with a rosto. Also tell him the name you wish to use on the server There is a pined article called 'Pk server account procedure'

Hope that helps

Star

Edited by Starlite

I have not heard Entropy retract the offer, but you won't be able to use it until he gets back from vacation.

I just got a transaction done right before he went on vacation. :icon13: So it's still legit.