Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patriot

Rate of Enriched Essences

I am thinking of working on a guild project and need about 35 efe and 10 or so eme and possibly a few ele. Could anyone give me an estimate of the rates on these things. As in, how many regular esses to 1 enriched essence? I know the EXACT rates likely arn't know but if you had some expierience with it that would be helpful.

Something like I made xxxxx many fe and got xx many efe. I can do the math.

Thanks

Talon

Well, I woulda showed this picture:

EFEs.jpg

But only 30 seconds later I took this one. XD

EFEs2.jpg

Well, very lucky day I guess. :(

-Gohan

800 FEs = 1EFE

Day after 1200 FEs = 1EFE

Day after that 600 DEs = 1EDE

and after that 40 DEs = 1EDE

Some days/weeks/months i don't get any E essies at all but those are the ones i got since after my reset after i started mixing

All the enriched essences with the exception of ELE are $2 each, or 6 enriched essences for $10.

ELE (enriched life essences) are $1 each, or 6 for $5.

100% chance of getting them :pickaxe:

kk ty

There is a rumour currently going around EL that DECREASED RARE MANUFACTURING DAY actually increases your chance of mixing enriched essence instead of decreasing it.

I lol'd, much more than I usually would, since I didn't start this one. This time.

There is a rumour currently going around EL that DECREASED RARE MANUFACTURING DAY actually increases your chance of mixing enriched essence instead of decreasing it.

I lol'd, much more than I usually would, since I didn't start this one. This time.

lol, It might have been one of those uber ebul harvesters trying to rid themselves of excess raw material stock.

But seriously if you mix at DP storage whist sitting facing NE direction and pray to buddha everytime you click mix button, you get more enriched ess. I dare someone to try it for a year and prove me wrong. :omg:

lol, It might have been one of those uber ebul harvesters trying to rid themselves of excess raw material stock.

But seriously if you mix at DP storage whist sitting facing NE direction and pray to buddha everytime you click mix button, you get more enriched ess. I dare someone to try it for a year and prove me wrong. :)

wait...do you mean ME or my CHAR has to sit facing NE??

:rolleyes:

52 EFE out of 413635 FE == 7954.51923077

56 ELE out of 125661 LE == 2243.94642857

38 EME out of 81731 ME == 2150.81578947

3 EWE out of 7337 WE == 2445.66666667

EME and EFE ratio is not correct due to mixing of enrichment stones.

I was also affected by astro for a time until I took skeptic, and had mixed roughly a third of these essences without artificer cape.