Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Android client [New version, 29th of November]

I'm not sure if there was any hope that the new version would fix my parsing error, but it didn't. All the same specs and stuff as before.

Works fine on my ASUS Nexus 7 from 2013

Up to 43 FPS inside the tent in Morcraven Marsh, around 26 outside.

Walking and camera movement are smooth, keyboard pops up again when you double click on the blue bar (camera movement).

Talking to NPC's works too.

Map walking is fine too.

Killed a snake and took the bag, all fine so far.

#ping around 130ms, the same as with the linux client.

Piper

EL_Tablet_1_zps5zo7818u.jpg

Edited by The_Piper

I am glad that it works, that's the tablet I am using for development :)

I was wondering though, does it sometime take a while for the FPS to go up? On mine, sometimes it stays at like 15 fps for 10 seconds or so when starting the game, then it goes up to ~30

I am glad that it works, that's the tablet I am using for development :)

I was wondering though, does it sometime take a while for the FPS to go up? On mine, sometimes it stays at like 15 fps for 10 seconds or so when starting the game, then it goes up to ~30

Yes, same here, that happens too after a map change, as you can see in my picture, thats when i just left the tent, 13 FPS, it went up to 26 FPS after some seconds.

Piper

I tested few hours android app and have some comments/hints

1. cant open keyboard on chat screen

2. on main windw fonts are definitelly to large (atleas on 5" phone's screen), is it possible to set small fons on main screen and biger on chat?

3. health/mana bars dispalyed cover icon's bars

4. cant add spells to quickbars

5. is it possible do increase vertical and horizontal blue bars on main screen

6. cant save any change in options window (non rooted phone, dont have access to location listed as place to save config - /data/user/0/com.el.elc/files/config/ )

7. is it possible do move text on chat screen by finger (not only by small bar on right side), scaled by fingers text size would be nice too

8. lack of "poor man" option, or somethin like that, mainly i hav eabout 7-10fps, but when set off GFX options (shadow etc) fps increased to 30-40 (unfortunatelly cnat save setings, look point 6)

9. Add EL icon in place SDL pls :)

i think thats all, sorry for my English, but i hope you can understand what i mean :)

Edited by karolus