Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Finja

Invasions 22/3/2015 and 23/3/2015

Thank you very much for the invasions!

The past 2 days I had more fun in the game since I don't know when.

Wizzy's invasion on 22/3 was as awesome as his invasions usually are. Kept me up all night. Great fun, thank you! You are the best!

The invasion on 23/3 was something different to the usual naspa/giant mess. The mob selection was thought out by Talon. Thank you very much Radu for listening to him and giving this a chance. Thank you very much Talon for the well thought out setup.

It was a hard invasion but it was also a lot of fun.

I think this invasion also caused more rosto losses than radu's regular ones while at the same time providing more fun.

Even at only 130s a/d i got a chance to fight mobs. And when it got too hard for me to fight I could retreat and help as a ranger. That is the perfect invasion setup imho.

The amount of dragons might be a bit high for regular invasions, but it was a nice change to the normal naspa hell.

I would love to see more invasions in that style. Some diversity in the invasion setup is great!

I agree..past few invasions have been fantastic. Nice to see more of the monster selections actually invaded.

Ty radu for allowing me opportunity to design yesterdays invasion..had a ton of fun :)

Talon