Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SteveHackett

Reset?

I spent 7pps in NMT perk and as you all know, after some OA level, pps are very valued. So thinking about reset, as no removal for this perk exists.

I have 124 OA, 105/104 A/D, 48/48/4/24/4/4 p/c/r/w/i/v.

I don't need to be good PKer, just creature fighter and also allrounder.

So, i will invite all your opinions, should i reset at this time? (NMT cape i already have).

Thanks.

Prepare for it (with lots of ings/etc) and have in mind how you are going to place the oas as you get them after reset if you chose to do one.

I had resetted at oa 109ish because of arti, nmt and 6 wasted nexuses. I could have spent a lot to avoid it but it was less hassle to do it this way. After all, this gives me something else to work towards.

I also have friends who have nmt perk and want to get rid of it but are going to wait for a perk removal to become available if it ever does so. (iirc a discussion was held and radu stated that too little demand existed for the removal to be created)

In the end it's up to you.

imo: Would it be possible to take other neg perks to balance it out? If not prepare for it with a plan/ings/etc and make the decision in a month. If you chose not to, you have a lot of ings to do whatever with. If you chose to, you ahve a lot of ings to do whatever with and get oa.

I spent 7pps in NMT perk and as you all know, after some OA level, pps are very valued. So thinking about reset, as no removal for this perk exists.

I have 124 OA, 105/104 A/D, 48/48/4/24/4/4 p/c/r/w/i/v.

I don't need to be good PKer, just creature fighter and also allrounder.

So, i will invite all your opinions, should i reset at this time? (NMT cape i already have).

Thanks.

*calculates* 40+40+20 + 7 = 107 ..

that means you have spent the remaining 17 pps in nexuses - will you spend them again? if yes, i don't see a reason for reset.

That's why I don't reset, although I spent 25 pps on nexuses and i WILL take them again- and hydro is just tooo much

NMT perk alone is not reason enough - you'd better enjoy it- mind that if wearing NMT cape you always need a rosto, too, and you cannot wear two capes at the same time !

to get more pick points, how about PH, or Scotty ?

I wouldn't reset just because of the NMT perk. If you know someone, someone trusted, try trading ingame items/currency in exchange for a NMT removal stone. They cost $25 at shop. It will be much MUCH easier than the travails a reset will entail.

All the best.