Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

questions

well I have been very busy irl lately, work,school,family problems, friend drama, ect. To be honest I havent trained in 7 monthes which sux, but yeh. So anyways needless to say I havent been on EL much, but I do miss playing and my friends in game. The pk server sounds really fun, but Im really out of the loop on whats happening? Basically all I know is you pay $5 for your name to go on the Pk server and you start new stats. So does anyone know when it comes out? Will we need to download a different client, or just change the numbers like when going on the test server? Im super excieted, but Id like to know what its going to be like, info, and such. If yall could please answer the questions above and provide me with any other usefull info about the pk server I would be most gratfull. - 2cute2

Like O MG looks so cool! Can you tell I'm bored? haha

So does anyone know when it comes out?

Nope. It was promised to be this month though. I guess it may be delayed due to the problems with the update.

Will we need to download a different client, or just change the numbers like when going on the test server?

Probably only change in the server port/name. I'm pretty sure the client will be the same. But it is possible that we will have to download some different maps, who knows?

Regards

Chryzopraz

From Radu's blog.

Most of the PK server maps are almost done as well (mainly changing them all the PK, with the exception of a few maps), and we are expecting the PK server to go in some testing mode in early to mid December (we'll have a one or two weeks beta, with an item wipe at the end of it, so that we can test various variables that will need to be adjusted).

Most places will be PK except within towns and on IP and stuff. There is an a/d cap of 100 though may be lower at first. Also the server change will probably involve putting something like pk at the end of a shortcut... since you do this to get onto the test server now "...\Eternal Lands\EL.exe test" or something similar.

i might try it when i get paypal :( but id wait untill the economy gets up so its alot easier to train and lvl skills w/e getn PKed lol

~bigk