1. 1. Rostogol price/availability

• 1 USD, not very rare
    • 2 USD, somewhat rare
    • 5 USD, as it is on the main server
    • 7 USD, rare
  2. 2. Updates

• Only bugfixes, minor tune ups
    • Add the new stuff from the main server
  3. 3. Cooldowns (for items used during fights)

• Same as main server
    • 1 second
    • 5 seconds

Please, vote only if you will play on the PK server, or strongly consider playing there.

The rostogol price will affect the way the PK goes: The lower the cost, the more fights there will be. The higher the cost, the more likely to get drops when you kill people.

The combat cooldown for items: The higher, the more deaths, the lower it is, less deaths, longer fights, the tiger stones and cooldown weapons will be useless.

The updates: It seems that the PKers really hate changes and new stuff, so you have the option to have a server that doesn't really change, or the option to have constant new features. Knowing the PKers, I guess you will vote for very little updates outside of bug fixing.

Umm, are you SURE you want the new stuff from the main server?

Because many people suggested to actually go backwards, and even remove C2.

And I don't want people bitching: omg, omg, this latest update ruined the PK/game/economy etc.

I'm not so sure I want the new stuff, as much as I'm afraid something great will get added that would change how stuff works or whatever. I wouldn't be against telling us the features and letting us vote whether to put them in or not, I highly doubt you would go for it though :(

Umm, are you SURE you want the new stuff from the main server?
I don't think it matters that much. Given the risks of the environment, and the fact that everyone will be starting from scratch, it's going to be a long time before anyone levels up to the point of making any of the higher-end stuff (crowns, TI or better armor, etc). Edited by bkc56

Expensive rosts, few update and no cooldown - best for pk :(

Would be nice to have some update but not in tune with the main server, however I'd rather have none at all than what might go onto the main server.

Rostogol price/availability 1 USD, not very rare

Updates Only bugfixes, minor tune ups

Cooldowns (for items used during fights) 1 second

Will cooldowns affect only fighting items or also food and so on?

I'd also appreciate if NPC's would only buy (not sell) summoning stones, and the best equipment. That would give producers free hands to set prices, and make game more interesting. The best equipment aviable from the NPC would be titanium chain and titanium long sword.

My true opinion is no rostos at all! :cry: However, the higher price the better.

I'm fine with the same updates as on 2000 server, but if there are any that may change the PK situation, maybe they should be discussed first.

Cooldown I voted for the same as 2000. No worries there. In the long run it seems the fewer differences from the main game, the better. Things will probably have to be adjusted over time anyway, may as well begin with familiar rules and go on from there.

And I've got dibs on the name "Piggy!" :laugh:

rosto 1$

rare updates, but most liked as first suggested, only once i a while an update including all previous from main.

1 sec cooldown

although we wont get high lvl's very soon, the lvl's will be reached sooner then any 1 thinks imho. And with only bugfixes Entropy has to start to make another release wich will contain more work then just making all maps (except citys) PK-area.

I think with a pk-server wich is prettymuch the same as main, more ppl will come over in the futher and it might even turn out to become main (this is what I secretly hope)

voted 2$ rosto ( 1 would be way to cheap and flood the market, 5 would work fine too, 7$ only means the IRL Evul rich peeps ;) will be the majority with rosts)

voted uptades in sync with other server, I've always looked forward to updates, although I know some people complain.

voted 1 sec cooldown. battles should last longer, although summoning stones might be a slight problem than, I imagine they will be a bit more rare on the PK server.

1 usd, not very rare

only bugfixes, minor tune ups

1 second cooldown

My question is what armor will and what will not be implented?

Rostos 7USD, rare. - We don't need them. Drops, even if small stuff like leathers and tit longs, are more fun.

Rare updates, only bugfixes. - We don't need the "great" armor crap from the main server, oldschool is cool. :cry:

1 second - like the old times, you got 1 second in between using something. Makes for a long fight.

Not sure if I'd join this server but got a friend trying to get me there, so I figured I'd post what I think. I'm still considering.

-Blee

Well people wanted a pk server. If rosto's are rare and expensive then there is no difference with the main server.

But since we pay to play i think that players shouldn't drop armors and weapons at all. Only essences, pots,rings etc.

But since we pay to play i think that players shouldn't drop armors and weapons at all. Only essences, pots,rings etc.

Yes i've been thinking about that too, things you are wearing should be undropable or something.

i think the best weapon/armor should be full iron regular serp and col. :cry:

Edited by XitragupteN

Yes i've been thinking about that too, things you are wearing should be undropable or something.

Yeah. Anything that requires a human nexus to wear shouldn't be a drop. But one way or another rostos won't be nessesary for a long time.

Sharing Xitra's idea, you wouldn't need rostos. I'd like this server to be more like it used to be before you peeps had your fancy big armors and great swords. And rostos. :cry:

-Blee

imo rostos will probly be in this server nomatter what, as they would be the no.1 income from this server for ents castle.

however if the rostos cost 1$ ea, people will still probly use them with just full iron/serp/ti chain/pots ess etc.. because the value of the rostos will be less.

Just curious, why do people feel compelled to post what they voted? :cry:

Aguing what they voted for to try to encourage others to vote the same way?

Just curious, why do people feel compelled to post what they voted? :cry:

To increase their postings count and state their opinion why they voted as they did?

Piper