Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
honeybee

Thankyou

- When you eat - IRL you have two hands so you can pick up stuff and eat.

I'd love to see you weild a pickaxe and do some mining while trying to eat that double bacon cheesburger with lettuce and tomatoe and a diet coke.

I was talking about apples and meat, and of course I will show you, if you implement bacon cheesburgers

with lettuce and tomatoe and a diet coke in game (I thought a coke is a drink but I may be wrong, Polish

people are by nature not so smart). Ah and a person who can bare handed kill a cyclops surely can't

carry a pickaxe in one hand and second hand put an apple or cooked meat into his/her mouth.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Mining is hard work and you are not even going to try to eat as you mine and it takes both hands to mine ore, even if you are going slow... i see nothing wrong with having to stop mining for a sec. or 2 to eat some food.

73}{ p0\/\/312 0f 73}{ 114/\/\4$ $}{411 |\|07 |33 |)3|\|13|)! (-0 /\/\1|<3}{'5 p4|\|7$- 4|\||) 73}{ 114/\/\4 1|\| 7}{3/\/\.

If you can read this, you're crazy, a geek, or Entrophy.

You made mistake in Entropy's name (also in previous l33t5p34|< version). No comments about llamas ... but that pants part ...

btw: i personaly think that harvester was alot better before

Thank you very much for implementing the system.

Yes, if you can kill a vicious monster twice your size with bare hands, you should be able to pick flowers with one.

Hmm I don't know about that thoses flowers can be tricky.

Any ways eating and mining at the same time is a bad idea you'll get drit in your food. And even if it were possible to knock a chunk of iron out of a stone wall with one hand and eat lunch with the other the quality of work would decrees dramatically. And poeple harvest veggies and herbs with two hands for a very good reason...so it does not take all day. Any ways I guessing a real pickaxe is around 10 lbs. and while a real sword is about 3-3.5 lbs. I might be wrong though it might in fact be a very easy task. :unsure:

Another bad guy approached... Soldus is right !!!

I dont know why people say: thanks you, if it still sux.

Lets note:

if old system's note was, uhm, lets say 10

and then was screwed up to 1

so now after "repairing" is, uhm, 4

that mean that we anyway are -6 below

Conclusion: thanks for mercy, cuz there are no other reasons to thanks for...

if you dont have at least 10 hours time for making stuff better even dont start,

just start walking around, watching trees and chat with people, thats only not annoying things now... yet.

PS. All flames, bitching etc. at me plz via PM. Dont waste forum :-)

Thank you very much for implementing the system.

Yes, if you can kill a vicious monster twice your size with bare hands, you should be able to pick flowers with one.

I think this is the first and the one time I really HAVE TO agree with you...

Regards.

I would just like to say a very big THANKYOU for implementing the new harvest speed.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou and another thankyou. :D

your ever gratefull beta tester

Honeybee :D

ps. THANKYOU :D

pss. I think i have suddenly fallen in love with Learner and Cicero :D

pfff. no comment.