Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

31337 Search Engine.

Oh.

My.

God.

Have I mentioned how much I love you lately, teh banned 0n3na? :D

Seriously, though, that's possibly the best thing I've seen all week.

And does it scare anyone I understand it all perfectly?

/-\r3 y0u f3311|\|g 1u(ky?

I may have to put that in my siggy.

Does anybody here speak l33t?

Ahh, Megatokyo, how do I love thee...

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

if you want my opinion it is...whats the point of this? its just a glitch with the character information,my computer did this to me where all text appeared like this,i have to reinstall windows,theres nothing funny about this

Edited by Buuhan1

^^ and i thought i could kill threads :lol:

if you want my opinion it is...whats the point of this? its just a glitch with the character information.

Nope, it's done on purpose, some people actually like to write that way (like Entropy does once in a while).

Uhmmm...

Buuhan, dude...

I don't even know how to begin by responding to that...

Oh well. *shrugs* I suppose it has to be done.

j00 4r3 n0t 1337!!!!!

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

must we go into how it is h4x0r speach again?or does anyone remember the thread?

I'm sorry to burst your people's bubble's, but this is NOT l33t, this is kid leet, made only in the last few years on internet, normal leet never replaced consonants, only vowels, remember that next time.

Neither are the words j00 or pwn or any of these things. The word "pwn" didn't even excist yet back then, it was Own, but cause of typo's all over the worl, it changed to pwn, just a minor change, not real elite.

Sure it might be fun to type or read, but don't call this shit l33t talk, it even kinda is disrespectfull for real elite people, trust me on this.

Greetz,

Salem

Edited by Salem

Oh, come now, Salem.

While I know where you're coming from, and I hate the 'sk1dd13s as much as anyone, relax a bit.

Sure, I know what you're saying. I know KillRoy personally. I've been to the original meeting place of the 2600 club. Etc, etc, etc.

But let them have their fun - and what's your problem with j00 and pwn? The pwnage is funx0rz! :P

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

h4x0r5.jpg

The word "pwn" didn't even excist yet back then, it was Own, but cause of typo's all over the worl, it changed to pwn, just a minor change, not real elite.

I have a theory about how females became known as "chicks."

It all started when a "geek" called a "jock" an idiot. Trying to disprove that, the "jock" searched all night for words to make himself appear intelligent. The words he found were: Tantalizing, Sustained, and Chic.

Of course, being the idiot he was, the "jock" pronounced "chic" (sheek) and "chick" while describing a female specimen who shall remain known as "Specimen X."

Anywho, when being corrected by somebody of a higher level, the "jock" denied it and said he had simply established a new word.

Society picked up on it and from then on, females would be forever cursed with the name: "Chick."

Dun dun dun.... :P

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

1  ()\/\/|\|  |_||_7r4  |_337. 1  4m  4|_|_  p()\/\/3rf|_||_.  1$  7|-|1$  g3771|\|g  ()|_d y37??

What? :P

In English:

I own ultra leet, I am all powerful, is this getting old yet??

;)

Salem: You are wrong. 31337 was made to be max unreadable, therefore even if you got a zine you

couldn't read it because you didn't knew how. Then 31337 became famous and kids on AIM bought it,

they are lazy to they didn't replaced all char. On this forum few people including teh game admin speak

31337 but mainly are too lazy or just want it to be readable so they are replacing only few chars like in

word banz0r3d or banz0red. :-}

HACK DA PLANET!

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Hehehe.

Don't TRY to get it, xavier. j00 d0 n0t ph33r 3n0ugh.

Regards,

1 p|-|33r |_||\|1x$..... 7|-|3y r3|_|_y fr34k m3 ()|_|7.. .... 17'$ j|_|$7 |\|()7 |\|47|_|4|_...... y()|_| k|\|()\/\/ \/\/|-|47 1 /\/\34|\|?????

Edited by xavier1

UNIX isn't so tough. In fact, I generally enjoy a UNIX box more.

That's where all the c00l kids hang out, you know :P

% ln suid.sh -i

% -i

#

:P

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman