Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Is Roja Cool?

I like Roja  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I like Roja

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I am not sure, who is Roja? Does she works in IP tavern?

It is not spam. It is a poll made for quasi-test purposes. I want to see if opinion will be such one-minded

like harvesting poll one. It is some kind of social experiment so don't lock or move it. And I know you think I am crazy because I do drugs...I am curious. :-P

Regards.

Ummm... okay.

I don't know Roja personally, so I can't really say. But her art and contribution is kick-ass, so that makes her pretty cool in my eyes.

Edited by Badwog

So what drugs are you on? lol.. maybe too much drinking... ;).....j/k

Roja is very cool... and skillful.

Who the f*** voted no?

Less importantly, who voted for the third option? Oh well, Roja is the best artist that I know... I voted the first option. ^_^

*Yawns* as expected, we should make it sticky so Roja will go back to this thread everytime she feels trashed. Mwahaha. Anyway WHY THE SMEG IT IS IN OFFTOPIC? You see more related to EL topic than ROJA? Since when she is offtopic? Eeek...LYANNA!!! That poll doesn't make sense if it is moved to the forgoten forum that almost no one read!

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Huh? Not my doing. If it was me, I would have posted something saying "Moved to Offtopic".

-Lyn-

That Protest post moved to flames is not you too?

Regards.

Nope. I''m not the only moderator/admin who watches over General Chat. ;)

-Lyn-

Anyway it was moved from General Chat. Look on Flames forum. But if wasn't you then I am sincerely apologletic that I have flamed you there.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I moved both the threads. And I really think this one is also inappropriate and stupid, but it is not breaking any rules so....i'm not a forum nazi.

I moved both the threads. And I really think this one is also inappropriate and stupid, but it is not breaking any rules so....i'm not a forum nazi.

It is experimental one Roja, it has no purpose except mentioned above. And in that thread moved to

flames - I really saw nothing flammy there. *sigh*

Regards.

And I really think this one is also inappropriate and stupid

:(:angry::angry: I thought having a post where we could all tell you how much we love you was a wonderful idea Roja :angry::angry::angry:

NeoSeS

Roja is trying to be modest. Everyone likes to listen compilments and everyone needs it. :-P

Regards.

Roja is a selfcontained lady that knows her great value and worth. I hope she knows that we respect her by our day to day return and enjoyment of the game. I also hope that anyone could simply take the number of people who play EL and subtract the small number of people who flame and come up with the fact that most of us are really happy with the game, and if not completely happy instead of flaming are making good solid feedback in a polite respectful manner.

Since I do not konw Roja personally I can only comment on her fairness in dealing with problems and forum flames. She is a class act.

~~Very Respectfully Sandcastle

Roja is trying to be modest. Everyone likes to listen compilments and everyone needs it. :-P

Regards.

Sure, but I don't like it when people post polls like "Do you like me?" and likewise I don't like it when people post them about me or others. it's just stupid.

I can say i voted no, i would've voted 'I'm not sure' but it wasn't an option. I "know" roja, i know her contribution but i don't "know" the person so how can i say is she cool or not if i havn't had any social interact besides 'you fucking low life scum flexo' and 'change your signature, its too long' messages. And besides, these popularity contests are for those who are totally immature and childish and to those who actually are childs.