Just A Little Poll For Curiosity's Sake

Are you male or female?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Undeclared
    • Unsure...

I've noticed, since I've become an EL player, that there seems to be a much larger number of (real) females in this game than in most games I've played... including among the mods. This poll is just for curiosity, to see how the numbers actually break down.

For the record, I'm a guy ;)

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

How come there are female characaters that are male but no male characaters that are female?

because simply put male players realize that by pretending to be female they can weasel male players out of equipment.i dont think that it would be very easy to work it the other way around either. especialy since female players to weasel off of are a major minority even in el.unless this poll proves me wrong that is...

How come there are female characaters that are male but no male characaters that are female?

There are a few, at least, that I've met. The majority, or so it seems, do it to avoid the demented pervert teenagers. :blink:

Edited by Hazor

Now THAT I can certainly understand and agree with... those things manage to annoy ME.

And I used to have a G/F who would ONLY play male characters... I know there are some out there who hate being female themselves, and always play male characters because of this (she was one of them... at least, I THINK that was her reasoning). Go fig.

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

Hazor is female.

Regards.

I am? O.o

How would you know how many girls play with a male character? If someone (male of female) chats with someone with a female char, at some point it's guaranteed the question comes: "Are you male or female IRL?" People are so used to guys playing with female chars that they never assume that a female char means a girl is playing.

On the other hand, when was the last time any of you asked someone with a male char "Are you male or female?" I guess I should ask MoonShadow if he ever gets that question ;) Technically, all the male characters in the game could be played by girls, without anyone knowing.

But if people are right that there are many more guys playing female characters, I'll take that as proof that women really are superior, and lots of guys secretly wish to be one of the superior ones themselves :lol:

because simply put male players realize that by pretending to be female they can weasel male players out of equipment

:lol:

There are a few, at least, that I've met. The majority, or so it seems, do it to avoid the demented pervert teenagers. tongue.gif

It's the other way around, Hazor. Females play male to avoid horny boys.

Hazor is female.

Regards.

:lol: He isn't mature enough to be one of us.

But if people are right that there are many more guys playing female characters, I'll take that as proof that women really are superior, and lots of guys secretly wish to be one of the superior ones themselves laugh.gif

I knew it all along!

Oh and I'm female by the way. One of the few and the proud. ;)

when was the last time any of you asked someone with a male char "Are you male or female?"

Hehe... ummm... quite a lot of people have asked me if I'm a woman... Apparently a good elfy name sounds feminine to most of you ignorant humans :lol:

There are a few, at least, that I've met. The majority, or so it seems, do it to avoid the demented pervert teenagers. tongue.gif

It's the other way around, Hazor. Females play male to avoid horny boys.

That's what I said. :X I misread his post, and took it the other way around..

Hazor is female.

Regards.

:lol: He isn't mature enough to be one of us.

..I really don't know how to take that. Edited by Hazor

I'll take that as proof that women really are superior, and lots of guys secretly wish to be one of the superior ones themselves :lol:

*sob* It's so true... she's figured out the secret.

Lol...

I am female, never even thought to be something I am not, oh well. I am also older than most players. I have never had a problem with horney teenagers, I must be doing something wrong :D

Respectfully ~~Sandcastle

I am female, never even thought to be something I am not, oh well. I am also older than most players. I have never had a problem with horney teenagers, I must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:

Respectfully ~~Sandcastle

You were lucky lol..... and welcome to the older player club....lol

MALE POWER!!! :)
I'll just assume you meant 'Male Arrogance'. Edited by Hazor