Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Necran

My Ip Was Banned,...

Guest Necran

Hey,

Had a couple friends over, we were having a few drinks and whatnot, one began to play EL (you know him as "Toadlicker") and said something that was way out of line, i don't question why the ip was banned, and i guarantee you have nothing to worry about if you allow my ip again.

toadlicker has been dealt with accordingly.

How old are you? because ive been drunk while playing EL and never caused trouble, and that goes for my friends that have been over. Oh wait, i forgot. I dont have any friends.

Anyway, perhaps you shouldn'tmix alchohol and play EL untill you can handle it. That's the moral. Live by it.

EDIT: I might as well be drunk right now

Edited by Jebus

Guest Necran

Holy crap man, do you log on just to look for people to try and slam?

you not getting any respect in real life or something?

if you weren't so eager you might have noticed i said it wasn't me that did anything,

i just made a mistake in who i let use my comp during a party, and it won't happen again,...

EDIT: the respect thing was a bit harsh, sorry, just getting annoyed with this whole situation.

Edited by Necran

I'm the type of guy that says hey "no human is perfect"

So anyone deserves a 2nd chance

Hope u'll be unbanned

i know someone who got an ip ban ..

but on someone elses pc..

:)

a well the guy is playing an the other one still with ban .. stopped the game..

that isnt a shame cause he was flamming newbs with pm..

so he got wat was coming for him :huh:

I just completely overlooked this.

To answer you're joyus questions:

Holy crap man, do you log on just to look for people to try and slam?

Yes

you not getting any respect in real life or something?

I am highly respected in my community. Not really, I get shot at a lot.

if you weren't so eager you might have noticed i said it wasn't me that did anything

Probably not. Maybe you shouldn't allow your drunken friends to play in your computer.

i just made a mistake in who i let use my comp during a party, and it won't happen again,...

Not a question .... so I'll do nothing with this,

the respect thing was a bit harsh, sorry, just getting annoyed with this whole situation.

No it was a lame attempt at being harsh. I actually laughed quite joyusly at it. Thanks.

i know someone who got an ip ban ..

but on someone elses pc..

smile.gif

a well the guy is playing an the other one still with ban .. stopped the game..

that isnt a shame cause he was flamming newbs with pm..

so he got wat was coming for him

I have no clue what you just said ....

:P

Edited by Jebus

jebus u hardly ever play the game and u own the forums, u didnt even need to post in this forum it was none of ur business....

jebus u hardly ever play the game and u own the forums, u didnt even need to post in this forum it was none of ur business....

Correct, I hardly ever play, but EL is still my MMORPG of choice. I thought you played KAL Online. Go to their forums where you belong.

jebus stop spamming every single ban thread with your posts. PLEASE. :P

This forum is only to be used for admins declaring that they've banned someone, and banned people defending themselves.

jebus stop spamming every single ban thread with your posts. PLEASE. :)

This forum is only to be used for admins declaring that they've banned someone, and banned people defending themselves.

When you tell everyone else who does it the same thing, then you can comment about it to me. So until then, fuck off :P

Correct, I hardly ever play, but EL is still my MMORPG of choice. I thought you played KAL Online. Go to their forums where you belong.

Kal's forums suck :P

Kal's forums suck :P

So is that why all of their members come to EL's great forums? Thought so.

When you tell everyone else who does it the same thing, then you can comment about it to me. So until then, fuck off :P

Why can't he comment about you now?

Freedom of Speech

Hey,

Had a couple friends over, we were having a few drinks and whatnot, one began to play EL (you know him as "Toadlicker") and said something that was way out of line, i don't question why the ip was banned, and i guarantee you have nothing to worry about if you allow my ip again.

toadlicker has been dealt with accordingly.

I vote that his IP should be un-banned, most of us are human and make stupid mistakes. :P

Guest Guest_Jebus

Ooooh I was suspended. Big deal. Anyway, I was just saying why can't I comment on the bans just like everyone else does (non-mods). Soldus just couldn't take the heat :P

Ooooh I was suspended. Big deal. Anyway, I was just saying why can't I comment on the bans just like everyone else does (non-mods). Soldus just couldn't take the heat :P

No soldus just couldn't take the annoyance <_<

And I am pretty sure Soldus isn't the one who suspended you either <_<

Yeah, like I was talking to him, or you for that matter?

And I'm pretty sure Necran wasn't talking to YOU either <_<

Guest Jebus....

And I'm pretty sure Necran wasn't talking to YOU either <_<

Yeah he wasn't, but that has never stopped me from commenting before. I think its a stupid ban though because why hasn't everyone on the forums been "suspended" because almost all of them have posted in a ban topic.

jebus stop spamming every single ban thread with your posts. PLEASE.  :o

QUOTE (Aisllinn @ Dec 3 2004, 03:57 PM)

QUOTE (Jebus........... @ Dec 3 2004, 01:29 PM)

And I'm pretty sure Necran wasn't talking to YOU either 

Yeah he wasn't, but that has never stopped me from commenting before. I think its a stupid ban though because why hasn't everyone on the forums been "suspended" because almost all of them have posted in a ban topic.

I think you just proved Soldus' point here...every thread here in bans doesn't need a comment by you when it isn't about you. Especially when Cicero said not to. And posting once is a lot different than posting in every single thread.

Edited by Aisllinn

Guest ...Jebus...
jebus stop spamming every single ban thread with your posts. PLEASE.  :o

QUOTE (Aisllinn @ Dec 3 2004, 03:57 PM)

QUOTE (Jebus........... @ Dec 3 2004, 01:29 PM)

And I'm pretty sure Necran wasn't talking to YOU either 

I think you just proved Soldus' point here...every thread here in bans doesn't need a comment by you when it isn't about you. Especially when Cicero said not to. And posting once is a lot different than posting in every single thread.

Dammit, read the other ban topics and you will see other frequent "abusers" of this "rule" I think it was just because I got a mod angry, which is really funny. :lol: