Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rya

Devolopement Team

Will you just put back harvesting like it was before please or speed it up.

Thank you very much from someone who really wants to have fun again..

On the other hand is there a possibility you would be willing to sell this game....If so please let me know I am sure I am not the only one interested at this point...

Edited by Rya

the speed of your harvesting is depending on a number of factors, right? wich means that you "can" harvest as fast as before at a high lvl.. I havent really tried the new system out, at all, but i heard something like that.. What im trying to say is, if this is how it works, get teh a higher lvl? :)

Edited by Tropicano

Everyone's concentrating on speeding up harvesting again, but the main problem is the autoclicker...

Basically, the game is encouraging afk macroing now :/

be4 the autoclicker was implented "pretty much everyone" used a stad-alone autoclicker of some kind - this new auto-harvesting system allows everyone to work from the same rules and restrictions, noone finds it easier to harvest than any other player now. This is more fair, but the question is: is it better?

simply question to that one - NO!!!!-

i took a 2 week break, came back, got told about this.. tried it... 3 sec for 1 veggie.. thats around 1/3th of the old time...

I bet learner forgot to check if it would work before bombing us... and ow yeah....

THIS SUX!

Like this... this'll be my goodbye

Silencio

be4 the autoclicker was implented "pretty much everyone" used a stad-alone autoclicker of some kind - this new auto-harvesting system allows everyone to work from the same rules and restrictions, noone finds it easier to harvest than any other player now. This is more fair, but the question is: is it better?

Is not better. Is fair, but not better.

everyone keeps bitching everytime a manu, harvest, alch update comes around, so i must ask:

Why are they still coming?

Why can't you just test this crap on the TEST SERVER, and then add another section to the forums..... instead of just dropping in in the main server and starting all this crap up..... you would save ureselves so much hassle, and people would play on the test server to help whenever u needed it....

cicero put a new harvesting formula on the test server, why can't u test all updates there???

pick a large number of testers, say 100, and to make a change, 51 of those have to agree it would be beneficial to the game! you won't annoy peeps, peeps won't bitch at you, you make it so much simpler for URESELF!

so, why not? lol

Edited by simma

everyone keeps bitching everytime a manu, harvest, alch update comes around, so i must ask:

Why are they still coming?

Why can't you just test this crap on the TEST SERVER, and then add another section to the forums..... instead of just dropping in in the main server and starting all this crap up..... you would save ureselves so much hassle, and people would play on the test server to help whenever u needed it....

cicero put a new harvesting formula on the test server, why can't u test all updates there???

pick a large number of testers, say 100, and to make a change, 51 of those have to agree it would be beneficial to the game! you won't annoy peeps, peeps won't bitch at you, you make it so much simpler for URESELF!

so, why not? lol

There IS a test server. Port 2001. This should clarify my signature.

i am not a dumb noob you fool, i know there is a test server, why do you think i made the bloody suggestion!!!!!!!!

try reading wot i sed again, then give sum input, instead of just quoting it and wasting space to increase ure post count

Okay, then. They DID do it on the test server, or so they said. They had a poll here, but the option that won they couldn't accept. It was 38%. 4% said they macroed anyway. Six less than half wanted it to stay, the others wanted it changed.

They would pull people to the test server, except that most of the ones who even know what it is stay on the main server beacuse no one ever goes to the test server.

instead of just quoting it and wasting space to increase ure post count

freeone3000

Dorplein

I agree with simma...you should stop posting everywhere just to get your post count up.

freeone, i still don't think ure understanding wot i sed

i sed ask 100 people to be special DESIGNATED testers, those 100 should be a mix of vets, middlebies and noobs, choosen at random or however.

then, there is no things about people who chose not to go to the test server, this is 100 people, they do it. then they give their vote, yes or no's only, no maybe's/i don't care's...

actually, make it 99 peeps, then one side must win the vote :(

then, once 50 of these testers vote yes on something, it can be implemented....

and freeone, u don't need to keep commenting on this, it's an idea, for the Dev's, if they like, it can go further, wot other people think about, doesn't matter at all...