Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZeD

Im The Real Zed

Guest ZeD

hi learner listen me carefully,i had seven exams this week ,and i couldn't play EL for this.now i have just came and my charachter has banned,someone had dechipered my password and using my nickname,he/she sent mesages to forums.now please give my charachter back,my levels att 31 def 35 phy 36 coord 33 alch 11 harvest 23 pls give back ;)

hi learner listen me carefully,i had seven exams this week ,and i couldn't play EL for this.now i have just came and my charachter has banned,someone had dechipered my password and using my nickname,he/she sent mesages to forums.now please give my charachter back,my levels att 31 def 35 phy 36 coord 33 alch 11 harvest 23 pls give back :D

good try.....

hi learner listen me carefully,i had seven exams this week ,and i couldn't play EL for this.now i have just came and my charachter has banned,someone had dechipered my password and using my nickname,he/she sent mesages to forums.now please give my charachter back,my levels att 31 def 35 phy 36 coord 33 alch 11 harvest 23 pls give back :D

good try.....

Really? I think his form was horrible. I give the attempt a 2.

good try.....

Really? I think his form was horrible. I give the attempt a 2.

o.o all who think he lies raise their hands

lmao :)

We really need a top 10 of the stupidest excuses as a sticky in this forum :D

Edited by Wytter