Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Omfg This Monster Is Teh Ebul!11

AAAAAH ITS HAMTARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!*hides and shivers and starts to hear chucka chucka coming toward him*AAAAH!!!!

Edited by Buuhan1

Hamtaro... that's just plain wrong. I mean, hamsters are cool, but the guy/gal who came up with Hamtaro should be dragged behind a cow-shed and shot. With a hammer. Twice.

Hamtaro... that's just plain wrong. I mean, hamsters are cool, but the guy/gal who came up with Hamtaro should be dragged behind a cow-shed and shot. With a hammer. Twice.

How would you get shot with a hammer? How would you even load it?

I liked hamatro...

:D

Are you trolling or are you just an internet newbie? Oh well, you said you liked Hamtaro... maybe that explains a thing or two. ^_^ I said it before, but I'll say it again. Hamtaro is evil and we all should try to rid the world from its evil grip.

:o

Are you trolling or are you just an internet newbie? Oh well, you said you liked Hamtaro... maybe that explains a thing or two. ^_^ I said it before, but I'll say it again. Hamtaro is evil and we all should try to rid the world from its evil grip.

Agreed. Hamtaro was the downfall and "puss"ification of Japan. Like SpongeBob is the "retard"ification of America.

Down with SpongeBob and Hamtaro!!!

but how are we gonna kill a sponge? i mean hamsters can be flushed down toilets and stuff but sponges are like immortal and stuff... ;)

but how are we gonna kill a sponge? i mean hamsters can be flushed down toilets and stuff but sponges are like immortal and stuff... ;)

dry it out and burn it :lol:

dry it out and burn it :lol:

now why didn't i think of that? <_<

:blink:

Hamtaro is not ebil. And what is wrong with spongebob?

Korgan, you still didn't answer my question.

I'm not related to him, what're you talking about?

Spongebob is not cool and if you are over the age of 12 and actually like Spongebob, you probably dont have very many friends, or you and your friends trade pokemon cards at lunch .... scary ...