Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borgfan

white rabbits

There should be more then one spawn for white rabbits or they should just stay in Tree Town. It takes to long for them to respawn, people should be able to do quests by themselves without taking an obscense amount of time. It could take a month to do the granny quest without relying on other people because of the time it takes to kill a white rabbit which could be anywhere in Whitestone. People have to wait, hoping that it gets killed so it can respawn. Never mind the fact that they have to leave at 03:30:00, so they lose three hours, so getting white rabbit furs take longer. If they had more then one spawn point, then that would speed up people getting them so they can do the quest faster. If they stayed in Tree Town, then they would be killed faster, speeding up the time it takes to do the quest.

Actually I found more white rabbits than foxes when I was walking around White Stone...I don't think it's that bad at all, just gotta keep looking.

i got two dozen white rabbit furs just from walking from wsc to treetown like 10 times...even saw 2 on screen at same time....

whats the fun of a quest if it is easy? Besides, you can always buy them from other players.

I'll give you a hunting advice tho: Don't look for white rabbits, just wander around a bit, but do NOT think about them. I think they can detect that or something, and run. Just think flowers or something and they'll hop right next to you. Then.... SQUASH! Don't forget to clean the fur afterwards... 8)

I waited for over 30 min. in tree town two days ago by the spawn point, nothing. The quest is to hard, you should be able to do it by yourself without having to rely on other people. Easy quests you be able to do by yourself, hard quests should have the option of relying on other people.

I am playing EL for a week now. I have also accepted this quest but I think that I am still not able to kill a fox at my combat level. So I started with harvesting first, instead of training the attac/defense/combat levels. In that time I have killed far enough white rabbits to solve that part of the quest (if I only hunted foxes :)) while traveling from town to town.

I do not think that there are too few white rabbits.

In my opinion you should also not be able to solve a quest in 30 minutes.

And something else, waiting at a spawn for a white rabbit isn't effective at all. That rabbit will only respawn after it dies - so if you lose someone else has to kill it first. And if you really wanna do the quest in 10 minutes, just ask if ppl sell white rabbit furs..

It shouldn't take that long to do a simple quest by yourself. People shouldn't have to rely on other people to do easy quests.

Yeah when I first started the game I had trouble finding them to. Also now that Im over 12 manu I really have no need for them. So I just save them up and Ive already got a ton of them just going to Treetown to sell furs and to Whitestone City so i can get to the Mines in the Portland map that way without going through the gobs.

Perhaps the guy that gives you the quest should give you the White Rabbit Fur, to make the quest easier, and without having to rely on other players...