Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rya

Ok C Ya

This game was a blast before the first big reset. Since then all things added have made the game a pain in the ass not fun at all. Belive this or not making a game hard does not make it fun. Making it easy makes it easy to enjoy. So if you wanna stop macroers and such dont ban them just wipe a char when you find them that hurts more starting over till they learn. But in the meen time you have tottaly took all the fun out of this game. People enjoy making money. They dont want grief. People would play this game more if it were easier not harder and you would see more positive feedback not negative. So my opinion is to make the game easier not harder and work more on adding extra things to do or make in game as bows and arrows rungs that goto 2 diff places not make some grown adult or a little kid get mad cause it takes so long to harvest something. So c ya guys till something is done and this really sucks cause i belive in this game and have spent real money buying items in teturn so they could have some income from me......When things go for the better even a lil better i should be back i still chk forums every 30 mins cause i do love this game! so gb for now

holy crap the mighty rya_shazzaam of EL is leaving.

one of this games most dedicated players has been forced out of the place he has become so familiar with and we will miss him.

SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE TO THIS GAME LEARNER AND THE OTHERS, youv ruined this game and made it so intolerable that one of this games most respected and well known players is being forced out of his home.

i hope ur happy

Ahh Rya, my potion making friend.

We did have fun in this game, hope things will change soon as well.

Take it easy guy.

Edited by Jride04

:'(

I shead a tear for you Rya come back soon

Emby

NOO! Why must everybody LEAVE EL? C'mon, can't you still just sit around and talk? :(

maybe because el developers only focus on making it "realistic" "harder" and "Stopping macro"

it's supposed to be enjoyable not realistic, hard, and maybe you should jsut live with the macro thing and ban on sight.

NOO! Why must everybody LEAVE EL? C'mon, can't you still just sit around and talk? :D

I agree completely. Remember back in the old days when everyone used to sit around the docks and just hang out because we couldn't do anything else? Those were good times! EL was like IRC only happy and fun and pretty looking. Sure, a whole lot has been added, and taken away, and added some more, but there's nothing stopping us from still sitting around and talking. If you don't like the changes that have been made, then you don't have to play, but we'd sure love it if you'd still hang out and chat with us.

NOO! Why must everybody LEAVE EL? C'mon, can't you still just sit around and talk? :D

I agree completely. Remember back in the old days when everyone used to sit around the docks and just hang out because we couldn't do anything else? Those were good times! EL was like IRC only happy and fun and pretty looking. Sure, a whole lot has been added, and taken away, and added some more, but there's nothing stopping us from still sitting around and talking. If you don't like the changes that have been made, then you don't have to play, but we'd sure love it if you'd still hang out and chat with us.

ok call me 666-6666 I'll talk, but trust me hell is long distance on any coverage.

Half of my guild and my friends wants to leave because new update. I am not surprised I bloody hate it,

if they leave I will have no choice and leave too. I am only playing this game because they are here.

Current server fix is better but it is still pain. I suggest hold on on leaving. I hope Learner and Cicero will

mount /dev/brain properly and game will be finally interesting AND balanced. I've offered help I got

slaped in my face AGAIN, anyway I still hope therefore don't leave yet.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Rya... :) Well try out Rubies of Eventide while we wait for EL to get better. www.cyberwar.com Pretty fun free mmorpg :D

Rya... sad.gif Well try out Rubies of Eventide while we wait for EL to get better. www.cyberwar.com Pretty fun free mmorpg smile.gif

It looks similar to knights online, but it's free! yay! My prarys have been solved. I think EL will be knocked off my favorite free MMORPG! sorry..but...yeah...

Try Kal :Dwww.kalonline.com its pretty. more fighting :) more armors and weps. and such :D

Cool Ill check it out. Rubies is kinda done with me now. Seems my machine is just too slow :(

Well i am back kinda i decided to flop around like a fish till my inventory is depleted i miss the community but not the new hassles

Rya... sad.gif Well try out Rubies of Eventide while we wait for EL to get better. www.cyberwar.com Pretty fun free mmorpg smile.gif

It looks similar to knights online, but it's free! yay! My prarys have been solved. I think EL will be knocked off my favorite free MMORPG! sorry..but...yeah...

Knights on line is a lot of fun... i just started playing hard today and love it so far, but can see like most mmorpgs , the fighting will get boring after awhile...lol... but's it's a good free beta to wait out changes in EL.... never going to give up on this game... today was also the first day for WoW and that game is super fun and lots to do... i watched my friend play it most the day... Hope Rya and others come back when EL is fun again.

SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE TO THIS GAME LEARNER AND THE OTHERS, youv ruined this game and made it so intolerable that one of this games most respected and well known players is being forced out of his home.

i hope ur happy

Stupid developers their only purpose in life is to make us quit, we should burn them at the stake for making a free game.

And can't people just quit without spamming the forums?

Yeah i agree...the most fun I had was before the Big update...even tho the economy was screwed up...it was still fun...Good ol' days in GoN

Damn..... hate to see my own brother go, but talking with him on the phone, he's over the macro witch hunting that's going on... he said they should just make a new non-public client(like the game server) and just kick macroers that appear after that. RYA hopes to come back to EL, but he isn't thrilled with the current situations.... I'm kinda thinking the same myself.... These witch hunts have got to stop sometime.. I just hope it's soon so we all can enjoy this game once more.... I say make it pay to play right now and Screw the macroers.... they'll go away from boredom.....

Telgar