Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

How To Get To Level 99 Potion

It would at least balance it, as the game stands it is incredibly unbalanced towards older players.

a wipe will balance the game for what? another month, two?

FIRST the balancing needs to be done by the programmers, with our help - all of us. we dont need to critizise, sometimes its better to suggest. THEN we could start taking about a full whipe - when we KNOW that the system is balanced enough to be called Gold Version ^^

They are very rarely listening to suggestions.

Regards.

it seesms people might be forgetting that older players were newbies once as well. it was hard for us to start but we worked at it. the only difference is we had longer to train since we came first. what do you want reset the entire items/stats of everyone when someone joins?i may have left el but its hopefully temporary. so im trying to male sure nothibg bad happens to it the point is they worked for it there work should not eb destroyed just to make newbies be equel to them

It would at least balance it, as the game stands it is incredibly unbalanced towards older players.

a wipe will balance the game for what? another month, two?

FIRST the balancing needs to be done by the programmers, with our help - all of us. we dont need to critizise, sometimes its better to suggest. THEN we could start taking about a full whipe - when we KNOW that the system is balanced enough to be called Gold Version ^^

They are very rarely listening to suggestions.

Regards.

entropy may have had that problem, but i know for a fact that roja is more interested in a good suggestion (and i belive cicero and learner is to).

still, they have the right to take any suggestion and work on it in ways they feel right, therefor they will rarely be put in verbatim...

No, there will be F2P and P2P. On P2P you start over F2P will be perhaps always beta to test stuff

before implemented to P2P. RaWr.

Regards.

I thought we would be able to transfer our F2P chars.. I'm almost 100% sure Ent said that....

Me to

He did say that more than once... p2p is just adding a lot more stuff and will keep old chars.

Mihaim: I wanted level 70+ of crafting. I just lost 3k sapphires, no one cares.

Someone can say making rings is boring - it is boring, but it is so cool if you reach your goal and beat

some limit. I am a first person who reached level 30, 40, 50 and 60 of crafting, alot of people helped me

and were supporting me especially morally, including Learner himself. Lawonda made and donated to me

almost 10k water essences, alot of people donated bars etc., it wasn't about the items, it was about

friendship and sacrifice for other people, like it should be in the good community.

Some people can't underestand it is not only powergaming and leveling. It is about friendship, challenge,

and competition - if it is friendly it is cool, if it is war it motivates two sides to fight and have a will to

win, it is also cool.

Regards.

The question goes, "would you do the same for them?"

Of course this is how my guild works, we are posting our projects and needs on our forum, then whole guild works to take care of it. Anyway it is not a topic of that discussion.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Hehe hehe. I am level 100 magic there. Khe khe.

I CAN'T STOP MYSELF.....

Zerg Rush? FUFUFUFU

*ahem* that's all the Korean I know ~badum*CHING~

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

Hehe hehe. I am level 100 magic there. Khe khe.

I CAN'T STOP MYSELF.....

Zerg Rush? FUFUFUFU

*ahem* that's all the Korean I know ~badum*CHING~

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

Ahahhahahah! Didnt understand a sh*t of it but boy was it funny!! Well anyting is funny at 4 am X.x