Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Moderators: The Axis Of Evil!

Content:

I Dark Admin constitutes from the Entropy.

II Learnerus raised out the darkness.

III Learnerus helping Dark Admin to create High Council of Evil.

IV Cicerus and Moonshadowus has been created.

V Roguus posseses Underworld and Mines.

VI Lord of Vermor has been accepted by Dark Side.

VII teh banned 0n3nia has been created - Dark Admin is scared of his own opus.

VI teh banned 0n3nia and Learnerus created Hera. Panic on the Lands!

In ancient times of chaos, evil and Entropy, first, almighty creature constituted from the darkness, his

name was Admin Lst. He started wandering along the Land which was created by gods on his eyes.

Everything was so ordered and beautiful so he chosen a Dark Side and decided to full himself with evil.

First he created Learnerus - a god of banning and harvesting improvements. Learnerus was wandering

with Admin Lst and started to bring more chaos and evil to the Land. But Learnerus felt so lonely and

he was complaining to Admin Lst that he can't be effective evil without having a company, therefore

Admin Lst has created Cicerus to help him. Cicerus was god of Sarcasm and Code. Cicerus suggested

to Admin Lst to create more evil and Moonshadowus - the god of Removing-Apples-from-Vermor has

been created. Cicerus and Learnerus still thought that it is not enought evil on the Land and people are

still too happy and they can enjoy their macros in peace then Admin Lst created Roguus a god of Mines

Underworld and Macroers. Favourite entertaiment of Roguus was sending innocent macroers to hell

and whole High Council of Evil (Admin Lst, Learnerus and Cicerus) were admiring him.

On the Land was a man - Lord of Vermor, he was only human but he was very powerhungry psycho.

Therefore High Council of Evil decided to allow him on Death Star as a moderator. Admin Lst promised

him whole power on the Land if he will help Evil Council to conquer the Land.

Anyway Learnerus and Cicerus still though that Dark Side of the Land is lacking something...something

extremely evil and dark...Admin Lst closed himself in deepest Vermor's dungeon and started to deeply

think...he was meditating 30 days and finally got an idea - A GREEN EYED CAT! The guardian of evil!

And then how teh banned 0n3nia - goddess of Market Channel has been created.

She contibuted alot to Dark Side including helping Learnerus to create Hera who was Moderators

Nemesis and her purpose was assassinating innocent people who dared (or not) to raise against Evil

Council.

To this day innocent people are suffering from Evil Council crimes. Is there any hope? Will Aluwen

have mercy for them and destroy Evil Council to save the Land from eternal torment?

Or maybe human, elven or dwarven race will born a redeemer which will lead a rebelia against Evil?

Future will be our prophet.

Regards. :-P

Edited by Platyna

Lmao! That was too perfect. I laughed so hard when I saw what you put moon as the god of :lol:

Edited by Acelon

*Pokes Hera and Learnerus.*

Regards.

Do you know anyone who is more modest than me? :-) LOL

Regards.

No one, we eat them all.

Regards.

Why do you think it is not finished?

Regards.

Who is Hera?

Don't say me cause my name is Heradite..........

So who is Hera?

Its a character meant to moderate PK contests and kill her foe instantly