Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZeD

Look Pls Trust Me

Guest ZeD

look I dont dont get his password I only kill him in arena and look Im playing this game in internet cafe and most of people playing EL here trust me about this I dont do any think golduck and arifalex is my friends cracter I give him a present(platemail)but I dont do multiplaying....................than pls open my account ;)

I have the logs that show you logged in as both ZeD and colduck, traded with him, and then changed his password. I'll bet if I looked at the storage logs, I'd see that you also took things from there?

Guest ZeD
I have the logs that show you logged in as both ZeD and colduck, traded with him, and then changed his password. I'll bet if I looked at the storage logs, I'd see that you also took things from there?

ok learner you are true but Im only playing this game at home I love this game and if U dont unbanned me Im really sad...now I want only 1 chance pls unbanned me ones more again Im really sry all my wrong if you unbanned me again I dont do any wrong thinks again trust me pls and arifalex is really my friend Im sry again and I dont get golducks anythink only his 3k I give pls unbanned me ones more pls :unsure:

...that's one hell of a sentence. They are called periods, and they look like this.

------> .

Also...is this your second time being banned for this kinda thing?

Or Second time banned for a different thing?