Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Your Ideas/suggestions About The Update Changes

i recon cause they made it so hard all the poeple this game will not do manu they well just turn to fighting so then whole loads of fighters play and no manu and cfathers to mods i should think about this cause then this might turn into a fighting game :P

Edited by golduck

I just remembered something today. Serp stone description says "titanium weapons and armors". How about make titanium chain use a serp stone instead of an EFE? Basically it could be:

* 1 serpent stone for tit chain

* 1 serpent stone for tit long

* 2 serpent stones for tit serp

I hope someone even considers something like this. Even if I say so myself, I think that would be better than everyone mass producing FE. This way, the price of serp stone would raise since the most common armor among "midbies" (tit chain) would be somewhat harder to obtain.

harvesting should be returned to the way it was. looking blankly at the screen while your character harvests takes away from the big time. If I wanted a game where the only thing to do was fight things, I would have played a first person shooter.  :P

plz, chage harvesting back to the way it was :(

Agree, this game is going more and more to fighter only game and I dont like this progession at all.

If you have played EL for a long time then you know that the variety (to do different things like going fighting for 2 hours, then make some swords or shields, essences and potions) is the 2nd most important aspect (right behind the community aspect).

So I really hope that they will change the harvest time to a more level-based system in which high harvest levels will speed up harvest time _a lot_! Sure there should be some differences for the material you harvest, to allow low harvest level easier access to veggies, fruits and sulfur.

* Server based autoharvest, click to start, click to stop

* Manufacuring & harvesting how takes more time depending on how complex it is

* #beam me up is disabled on some maps for lvl 20+

* EFE is now required for Titanium long, serpent, & chain

* Trik no longer buys Iron Shields, or Steel Longs Swords

these are the only troublesome ones.......iron shields were my main means of funds....tit longs ,serp , and chains dont need to be messed cuz they were fine the way they were.....and i dont use auto-clickers and i find my finger to work much more effecient......manufactureing thing well that is just a minor annoyance same with the beam one.....

this isn't a problem...now you can't beam anymore in KF...so no more bagjumpers

* Server based autoharvest, click to start, click to stop

these are the only troublesome ones.......iron shields were my main means of funds....tit longs ,serp , and chains dont need to be messed cuz they were fine the way they were.....and i dont use auto-clickers and i find my finger to work much more effecient......manufactureing thing well that is just a minor annoyance same with the beam one.....

i think these bring the most troubles with them.... the harvesting time is just to long most people like the auto harvester but hate the time to wait :P

My not listened suggestion was as following:

Add one serp stone for titanium armor and other titanium items. It could take serp stones from the game and considering description of sep stone it was what Entropy planned to do.

Add a EFE+ serp stone for serpent sword.

No one will want to waste his EFE for titanium armor or titanium long. These items are crappy and there are enought serps in game to kill market of titanium armors and serps. These items are used for training purposes, adding only serpent stone could increase a price a lot and move their market. Considering break rate old made items would dissapear from the game quickly so we could observe increase of their price. But what I could know? I am only the best merchant in game. LOL. (Yes, I am also modest heh heh.)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

plz get harvesting back cause there will be no manu an crafter.. only fighting and i get bored fighting.evey 1 is going to get figh skills up now u missed the game this is the only game i no were u can make wopoens ..........so plz give normal havester BACK :P

But untill it's all done, can you please speed it up for now or change it back, pwetty pwease :P

I really don't like to repeat myself, but I CAN NOT play at all this way, all I can train is harvest, there's no time to do anything else now, I can't go on like this.

So please, pretty please with sugar on top, change the damn thing back for now, untill you guys fix it PLEASEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

Greetz,

Salem

Edited by Salem

Ok, we're considering 2 new formulas that will increase the speed of harvesting more. One with a flat increase, and one that takes your harvesting level into account.

Also, we will probably increase the exp given for the items that now take a long time to make.

Again, please be patient! The game isn't ruined just because harvesting is a little slow for a few days while we work out a better formula that will make everyone happy.

Ok, we're considering 2 new formulas that will increase the speed of harvesting more. One with a flat increase, and one that takes your harvesting level into account.

Also, we will probably increase the exp given for the items that now take a long time to make.

Again, please be patient! The game isn't ruined just because harvesting is a little slow for a few days while we work out a better formula that will make everyone happy.

lol its a good idea for more exp :P

Thx for response

Formula which takes lvl into account seem to be alot better IMO (altough i still like old system more)

I like the idea of increasing xp gained from items that now takes longer to produce

Can't we have old system back for those few days you guys work on better formula??

Can't we have old system back for those few days you guys work on better formula??

Hah, I asked that allready twice in this thread, I really wish they did :/

Greetz,

Salem

think about this if i wanted to make 30 k of fire ess so that will be 30 k of sulver 30 k of red snaps 30 k of red roses so if u work that out each how long to min it alll plus on that going to storage and going back and getting food and then to satrt make them u need food again sso u got to min that u are pretty buggerd cause it takes so long to min lol evey 1 is going to be a fighter lol u missed the game up fore sure now there well be do manu all fighters i i love making bars so plz plz plz pretty plz give back the old way

:D:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The currently formula is use does take into account your harvest level. This is while we see the feedback and suggestions to help determine what will be the next adjustment to make with it for balancing things.

Well ok Learner,

Then I wanna ask, what did we harvesters do to deserve this ?

I can't play untill it's fixed, it's useless, I'm not on all day long, and I don't even log in every day.

And now you force me/us to only harvest whenever I can login.

I play this game to have some fun, not to get bored like hell waiting :D

And like I said in one of my previous posts, once yuo guys get it fixed, it'll be another few weeks later.

I am pretty sure nobody is willing to wait that long to see any change, more and more people are starting to talk about leaving the game.

We all love the game, don't force us to leave, please.

Greetz,

Salem

Yeah thats what I thought, so I would think you'ld understand why we ask to put it back for now, or atleast speed it up untill you fix it.

I can't provide anyone in my guild with anything as it is now, and I still need to train more.

Greetz,

Salem

Please try out harvesting on the test server, port 2001.

Cicero,

That's really alot faster, maybe even too fast :D

Or I maybe never failed on tiger lillys, can't say what's wrong exactly, tho the test server is a big improvement.

[EDIT]: tested Fruits, think i failed alot with them, 1 fruit in like 2 minutes.

The TL's I had like a full bag (80) in less than 3 minutes.

So this actually does seem ok to me Cicero ;)

Greetz,

Salem

Edited by Salem

I just tried it as a newb on test server and flowers are going very fast.

Unfortunately I couldnt test it on higher level materials like ore - so I cant say anything about it.

But I like the way that it depends on the harvest skill! Great Improvment.