Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eldwen

Eldwen Gone For Good Finally!

Well if this post makes Roja or Ent mad then just delete it. As the post says I'm leaving El for good finally. Anyways my map ummm I cant remember number, but anyways is basicly done, it just needs a little work, so Moon if YOU want it to finish you can have it, but ill only give it to him since I know he wont mess up what ive already finished. I cant seem to find time for EL to play or to map so I guess the best thing to do is just leave. Also Ive been playing El for almost a year exactly or maybe just a little more. Anyways this is good bye forever. I might login once or twice more just to see people one day, but more than likely not.

Farewell.

Edited by Eldwen

;) NOOO!!!!!! dont you dare! you said you'd only leave if i do! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! :P:(

well i guess this was gonna happen eventually.. WAAAH!!! :(

have fun wherever you're going off to and dont forget teh oldbies :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well i can use this topic too because i'm sure i'm not coming back. It was fun guys, i have made a lot of friends here, the only reason i was playing el was because of them. I'm gonna miss you all, be happy, good luck and "Whatever you are, be a good one".

Well i can use this topic too because i'm sure i'm not coming back. It was fun guys, i have made a lot of friends here, the only reason i was playing el was because of them. I'm gonna miss you all, be happy, good luck and "Whatever you are, be a good one".

eek indeed.. today sucks ;)

bye boki :P

:P NOOO!!!!!! dont you dare!

Um..yea.. what he said! :P

Too bad only half of us have figured out who you are.

Why you are leaving Eldwen?

Regards.

Baya Eldy Weenie ;)

I always hoped you would be comming back. *cries*

Still it would be nice if you could send me the part of the map which you have done so that I or someone else can finish it. Thank you very much Eldwen.

Bye :o

Ok reasons for me leaving. First, I got bored playing EL. Its ok to constantly click for a few months, but after the wipe then after some other mess that keep making the game harder and harder, it got even more boring. Second, I dont find myself with much time any more. So I'm trying to find time for different things and quitting EL is a way to get that time I need. Those 2 reason are why I'm leaving. Maybe give EL serveral months to update some and change alittle bit now that Ent has starting doing Barren Moon. I might come back.

Mooner the map is on its way. Change what you want. (moon i sent you some extra info in the email)

Ps its hard to remember someone when I'm not sure who they are.

Edited by Eldwen