Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buuhan1

Anime Fans!

Ok, this one's gonna be a doozy... let's take these one at a time.

Well first, let's get it out of the way... you may want to look AWAY from your monitor at this point.

I AM L33T3R THAN J00 ALL!!! PH33R M4 1337 0T4KU SK1LLZ!!!

I apologize for that. It just... had to be.

That being (regrettably) said, let's move on to the list.

The stuff at the very top of it, anyway. It's a lot longer than this.

Hellsing

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Naruto

Love Hina

Excel Saga

Ranma 1/2

Gundam (take your pick... I'm NOT going to list them all... except for the whole SD thing *shudders*)

Trigun

.hack

Bubblegum Crisis (particularily Tokyo 2040, but once again, love it all)

Ghost in the Shell (1&2, also Stand Alone Complex)

Slayers (Slayers Now, Slayers Try... lol)

Cowboy Bebop

Princess Mononoke

DBZ (in Japanese, you silly people... no right to comment until you have seen the original)

Shaman King

YuYu Hakusho

Hikaru no Go

(Ok, maybe now is a good time to shut up)

Next:

Oh yeah.

@Aki - They're still working on Naruto, in fact I think ep.110 just came out, Lain rules, and you can't download the Naruto movie anywhere... I don't think a screener exists... and even if it does, I doubt anyone will sub it (did I mention that the Naruto movie is STILL in theatres in Japan?)

Oh, and if you could see the Love Hina wall scroll I have up over my comp as I type, you'd kill me.

@Korgan - you'd better watch that dubbed. You've been warned ;)

and finally, @newestn00b - superficial? Please explain. Oh, but you have no right to talk if you only watch the stuff they have DUBBED on american television (bleagh!).... although I shouldn't say that since I know most of the voice actors personally... well, they know my opinion too :ph34r: 95% not their fault anyway... it's the company doing a crappy job of translating and trying to kiddify the thing.

Interesting aside, for those who watch Naruto - depending on who buys the rights to Naruto over here (and it WILL happen), assume they try to kiddify it - what are they going to do about Asuma's smoking habit?

(pant pant... catching breath)

Anyhow, that sums up THIS post. Prepare yourselves for the next one :ph34r:

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketuski

The Vampiric Swordsman

I AM L33T3R THAN J00 ALL!!! PH33R M4 1337 0T4KU SK1LLZ!!!

PH33R is wrong its PH34R :blink:

besides i listed 25 of my favs thats not including all i watch. so i believe ! P\^/ |\|3|) j00iii

PH33R is wrong its PH34R :)

besides i listed 25 of my favs thats not including all i watch. so i believe ! P\^/ |\|3|) j00iii

That, my friend, is a matter of opinion :P

And please don't try to get me started on an "all you watch" war... it would not be healthy for either of us, or the sanity of anyone else on here :P

And on that note, Dattebayo just released the Naruto one hour special Eps 110-111... say goodnight, EL client :P

(I'd rather watch the ANBU-AonE but they haven't released yet so bleagh to them... I'll delete and DL their version later :P)

One day, I was so tired of waiting for the latest Naruto, I downloaded it RAW just to watch it :blink:

And just to make my total g33kn3ss complete, I've been making up a music score for Ayumi Hamasaki's "Inspire" - I timed the whole thing (notes and everything) just so that I can learn the damned words :)

Mmmm.... Ayumi. ~Homer drool~

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

P.S. @dragburn - Are you learning Japanese? No? then j00 n0t b3 1337!!!

P.P.S. @everyone else - you're better off just ignoring me in this thread. Trust me.

P.S. @dragburn - Are you learning Japanese? No? then j00 n0t b3 1337!!!

been learning it for the past coupla years and telling me to prove it would be rather stupid since we are on the net. besides a coupla t-shirts supporting what you say dont say much. :blink:

but i still believe my 074xu|\|355 is way more 1337 7H4|\| J00R5!!!

The shirts weren't meant to support me. They were MEANT to be amusing :blink:

And just because I feel like torturing you:

h4x0r5.jpg

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

EDIT:

WHY are the images not working properly? The links are right. The images are THERE. w00t is going on here?

Edited by StKenjutsushi

I AM L33T3R THAN J00 ALL!!!  PH33R M4 1337 0T4KU SK1LLZ!!!

@newestn00b - superficial?  Please explain.  Oh, but you have no right to talk if you only watch the stuff they have DUBBED on american television (bleagh!).... although I shouldn't say that since I know most of the voice actors personally... well, they know my opinion too :blink:  95% not their fault anyway... it's the company doing a crappy job of translating and trying to kiddify the thing.

I have something for you:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2004-01-05

Yeah. Torture him with a user posted image. Very torturing.

Edited by freeone3000

and finally, @newestn00b - superficial? Please explain. Oh, but you have no right to talk if you only watch the stuff they have DUBBED on american television (bleagh!).... although I shouldn't say that since I know most of the voice actors personally... well, they know my opinion too tongue.gif 95% not their fault anyway... it's the company doing a crappy job of translating and trying to kiddify the thing.

By superficial I meant Americanized and bastardized. But you seem to have grasped what I meant by the end of your post.

Yeah. Torture him with a user posted image. Very torturing.

Well, if the stupid board would actually post my images (grumble)

I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't work. The links are all PERFECT. I've checked that one about 5 times now, and it works every time when you take the link from the properties box. It just won't post on the stupid site.

~growls~

And leave my man Brian Drummond alone ;)

(Funniest thing ever... live sketch between Brian as Zechs Marquise from Gundam Wing, and Michael Dobson as Starscream... first lines went something like this:

M: Starscream, TRANSFORM!!!!!!!

B: ........ what's he doing?)

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

um why dont you just make em as links.

btw- there isn't much in this world that has the abbility to torture me and well you arent in my head so you wouldnt know those things which makes your attempt rather futile. ;) and on another note the demons in my head speak spanish... ;)

you like the demons in my head i dont understand a word they say.and its better that way then i cannot get mad and start cursing in the middle of class at seemingly nothing.but believe you me they are as real as pie in there and i love pie so i should know whether it is real or not. :D

I hate anime! I hate everything Japanese!

But not in a mean way of course.

thats ok i at first didn't like anime eather but after i sat down and watched it i got pulled in, i love it now :P

and who knows H. you may watch anime and not even know it :P