Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
riplizard

Why Am I Banned?

o my god, i have seen like 4 mods on, but none of them have even come to see this post.  this sux.  would a moderator or game administrator plz reply here on exactly why im banned and if theres a chance i might get unbanned?  i said im sorry before. ;)

they already told you....now just give up already o.o

and yes the cat does say it all XD ^^

Guys stop being mean to Riplizard/FeI. Even though he is on my pk list. Well.. NVM Go on w/ the flames. Carry on.. good job ^^

This isn't the flame forum.

Just let a mod take care of it.

Exactly.. ;)

omg would a mod plz respond here and tell me if im gonna get unbanned. i apologized and said i would never do it again. i mean it. plz unban me or reply here or something :huh::)

Illegal multiplaying, the comments didn't help eather, but the ban was for how you used your players.

You've already been told why, and I've seen nothing to indicate a reason to unban you yet.

look, i am really really sorry. i was just trying to help my friend out. he just started to play the game and i was just giving him some equipment. i will never ever do it again. plz, u gotta believe me. i swear to my god i will never do anything illegal again. promise.

Can i take this long no response time as i am not ever gonna be unbanned again? :D Learner plz respond and tell me if im gonna be unbanned. I apologized like 3 times already. plz plz plz

Guest Guest_jewbean

hahahahaha vedad sux to be you man well your done hahahaha i laugh sooooo hard lol cyris

Guest cloud92

i usually play as cloud92 and my sister usually plays too and id like to know why i was banned plz

asiadog92@comcast.net

i usually play as cloud92 and my sister usually plays too and id like to know why i was banned plz

asiadog92@comcast.net

Spamming others bans post won't help you. Just make your own thread then wait for a reply...jeez

Guest cloud92

sorry i didnt rlly know i was spamming thank you for telling me i will try to figure out how to create a thread

my sincerest apologies

lord vermor, could u plz tell me if im ever gonna be unbanned again? i dotn think learner likes me and thats why hes not responding. i really want to play el. would any mod just answer my questions within a period of 1 week. plz

no, im not giving it up because i did something that didnt end the world and i think i should get another chance. all i did is have FeI and kaptain_ramius on at the same time, and i gave kaptain_ramius a steel chain from fei. i wasnt even playing on kaptain_ramius. jewbeans cousin was ;) . he just needed someone to start him off, so there is no chance im giving this up. and whats up with all these bashings on me. what the hell did i ever do to u jebus? i dont even know u dude.

is there a way some one could move all the useles flaming in this post to flames.. *split the topic*

and since i didnt read the whole thread cuz it was just to much... why isnt rip geting a other chance?

i know. i didnt do anything that bad. i admit i did it. i apologized a bunch of times. i really think i deserve another chance. tnks ember ;)

r u a moderator? if not then plz back off. i dont remember having any beef with u. and plus this is just a game, so calm down.

I'm an NH -- just like Lord_Vermor is. I'm perfectly calm. Learner has made it perfectly clear that you aren't getting another chance.

ok then. im sorry for posting on. plz close this thread and ill be on my way. ;) see ya otl. it was nice knowing ya. im going to go play kalonline cya guys.

Edited by riplizard

ok then. im sorry for posting on. plz close this thread and ill be on my way. :( see ya otl. it was nice knowing ya. im going to go play kalonline cya guys.

Erm. PM me in kalonline, my names Avengance :P

-I don't play EL anymore