Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
riplizard

Why Am I Banned?

Which players? I use the cahracter FeI now, but i used to use riplizard. i gave riplizrad to my friend. Also which comments? :huh:

Edited by riplizard

It was becuase you used Fei AND kaptain_ramius....

(If I'm not allowed to post in the bans forum, please forgive me)

oh, kaptain_ramius is my friend. he came over to my house, we were on for like 10 mins at the same time. i was just giving him a steek chain. I was talking to starman with kaptain_ramius while my friend was training on kaptain_ramius :huh: I am sorry if i caused any inconvinience to anyone. i really truly am sorry. plz unban my character. i was playing runescape while i wqs banned, it sux. im about to gouge my eyes out, plz unban me :huh:

is that how bad runescape is? :huh: anyway, i think it wasn't because you both were playing on kaptain_ramius, but that you had fei and your friend had kaptian_ramius both on the same computer, trading the steel sheild you got from me.(interacting)

lol, runescape sux way more than u think.

ooooooohhhh, lol, kaptain_ramius is going to give ur chain back :huh: , he told me that, and i guess thats a good reason to get in trouble. but i didnt trade the steel chain to him,i recall dropping it in a bag with some fruit, after i killed u in the arena. again i am truly sorry. :huh:

That's OK, but tell your friend i dropped a steel SHIELD, not steel chain :huh:

appology accepted from me, but good luck trying to convince admins to unban you :huh:

can a mod plz respond to this? lol, i have been sitting at the computer for like 5 hours, just waiting for a mod to unban me. i really want to play el. :(:(:( plz oh plz unban me :huh: i am bored out of my mind. ugghh

You deserved it bitch. Thats all I got to say :

I hate you because : you stole all my armor, my BP cape, my COnjurer cape and all the other nazi menaces you used on me ! SO DIE IN HELL AND HAVE FUN BEING BANNED !

I only wish it would have happened sooner ....... you seem to be a big troublemaker.

ok, thats great. I asked a mod to reply. And captain_smile, i didnt steal it, i pked you, u died, and i got ur stuff. Anyway, just dont reply hear anymore captain_smile. tnks and jebus, who the hell r u? Do u even know me in the game? :D

Edited by riplizard

ok, thats great. I asked a mod to reply. And captain_smile, i didnt steal it, i pked you, u died, and i got ur stuff. Anyway, just dont reply hear anymore captain_smile. tnks and jebus, who the hell r u? Do u even know me in the game? :D

Yeah, your other character (jewbeans) used to be in my guild.

And the rest are just bad stories I've heard about you and your actions from friends in the game.

i swear to god, my other char is riplizard, i hate jewbean. i am not him. we know each other in rl. and he is the most annoying piece of smeg u can ever meet. and what did my cat do(i dont even have a cat) ;)

i swear to god, my other char is riplizard,

You're other character? Wait aren't you logged on as riplizard right now? Did you get your identities mixed up, Jewbean? Ooops, I mean "riplizard" ... ;)

dude, i swear im not jewbean. i used to play on riplizard, then my friend, which was the old FeI, quit the game and gave me his char. now i only play on fei, and my other friend uses riplizard. and u can ask a mod to see that were not the same. or ask one of our friends in the game about us. ask doublek.

o my god, i have seen like 4 mods on, but none of them have even come to see this post. this sux. would a moderator or game administrator plz reply here on exactly why im banned and if theres a chance i might get unbanned? i said im sorry before. ;)

Guest Fuxxed
o my god, i have seen like 4 mods on, but none of them have even come to see this post.  this sux.  would a moderator or game administrator plz reply here on exactly why im banned and if theres a chance i might get unbanned?  i said im sorry before. :huh:

they already told you....now just give up already o.o

and yes the cat does say it all XD ^^

Edited by Fuxxed

o my god, i have seen like 4 mods on, but none of them have even come to see this post.  this sux.  would a moderator or game administrator plz reply here on exactly why im banned and if theres a chance i might get unbanned?  i said im sorry before. :huh:

Guys stop being mean to Riplizard/FeI. Even though he is on my pk list. Well.. NVM Go on w/ the flames. Carry on.. good job ^^

o my god, i have seen like 4 mods on, but none of them have even come to see this post.  this sux.  would a moderator or game administrator plz reply here on exactly why im banned and if theres a chance i might get unbanned?  i said im sorry before. :)

Guys stop being mean to Riplizard/FeI. Even though he is on my pk list. Well.. NVM Go on w/ the flames. Carry on.. good job ^^

This isn't the flame forum.

Just let a mod take care of it.