Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Ip Ban

Guest I Hate Learner

that sentence doesnt make sense.

"who belonged to the char named I_hate_Learner" ?????

secondly, what is wrong with it? you didnt even speak to me first, just a straight IP ban, that is absaloutly ridiculous.

that sentence doesnt make sense.

"who belonged to the char named I_hate_Learner" ?????

secondly, what is wrong with it? you didnt even speak to me first, just a straight IP ban, that is absaloutly ridiculous.

No, it's not ridiculous it's common sense. A character name like that can only mean one thing: trouble.

Guest I Hate Learner

Dont call me an idiot.

You are all throwing abuse at me, no one cares to actually TELL me what i have done wrong...

Dont call me an idiot.

You are all throwing abuse at me, no one cares to actually TELL me what i have done wrong...

Read the RULES

10. No obscene names, no attempts to impersonate some staff member, no offensive names. Also no utterly stupid spam names such as 0000000000 or AAAAAAAAA, etc. No characters whose sole purpose is their name (i.e. "runescape_is_cool" or "I_{love,hate}_[person's name]"). No spaming character creations by creating a lot of characters with similar names, or creating a lot of characters in a short period of time.

Guest I Hate Learner

Yeah but its not aimed at anyone on el. I know someone at school who we call learner, and i dont like him, therefore my online name has been 'I Hate Learner' from then on.

There is a game moderator names Learner also you name brakes rule 10 if you wish to play i sugest you pick a new name and possable appoliegis for the inconvenance and missunderstanding

Guest I Hate Learner (which i will cha

Ok, i apologise for misunderstanding and inconvinience.

Sorry 'learner'.

But i have an IP ban anyway and they cant be undone can they?

I_hate_learner u cant make characters with a name like that... maybe THATS why he banned u...

*makes a character called "i_hate_i_hate_learner" * :oB)

Yeah but its not aimed at anyone on el. I know someone at school who we call learner, and i dont like him, therefore my online name has been 'I Hate Learner' from then on.

If that's true, don't you think that's a bit childish?

What is the likelyhood that you made that name because of someone at your school and somehow happens to be the name of an admin? Its VERY VERY VERY VERY slim. I don't believe you whatsoever.

With " I didn't check who belonged to the char named I_hate_Learner. " i meant to say that i didn't ask anyone to check if there is another character with the same ip.

Mostly these chars are being created when the player is quite frustrated while playing his main character.

I hope anyone understood it now. :D

With " I didn't check who belonged to the char named I_hate_Learner. " i meant to say that i didn't ask anyone to check if there is another character with the same ip.

Mostly these chars are being created when the player is quite frustrated while playing his main character.

I hope anyone understood it now. :D

I understood it the first time.

I haven't posted in the ban section before, but this time;

Mooonie, you are sooo right! Ban on-the-spot, keep up the good work!

/Derin - Grand Inquisitor of Bane

Sorry 'learner'.

Isn't it enought? So shut the smeg up and stop attacking him, he apologized, if you are not game admin

get your smegging ass from that thread! Most of you are lackig basic social skills anyway so just shut up.

After someone apologizes you owe him respect. He apologized, he should be unbanned and it is not your

smegging business if you are not game admin or even moderator. Dot.

Very mad while looking at such stupidity,

Edited by Platyna

Sorry 'learner'.

Isn't it enought? So shut the smeg up and stop attacking him, he apologized, if you are not game admin

get your smegging ass from that thread! Most of you are lackig basic social skills anyway so just shut up.

After someone apologizes you owe him respect. He apologized, he should be unbanned and it is not your

It's the business of whoever did the banning.

Sorry 'learner'.

Quit your sniffling and get over it already.

Insert smug valediction here,

Xanti

Sorry 'learner'.

hahah you forgot regards :huh: but why dont you guys do the ip check now to see if he is lying?...

Dont call me an idiot.

You ARE an idiot... in the rules it CLEARLY states that names like that ARE A BANNABLE OFFENSE! YOU IDIOT XD