Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Earl

First Day Acomplishments

After i died 5 times i managed to kill a bunny.

- You need 1 harvesting skill to harvest a Blue Lupine

Harvest: Lev 0 Exp 8, Next Lev: 140

Manufacture: Lev 0 Exp 0, Next Lev: 140

Alchemy: Lev 0 Exp 0, Next Lev: 140

Potion: Lev 0 Exp 0, Next Lev: 140

Magic: Lev 0 Exp 0, Next Lev: 140

Attack: Lev 2 Exp 200, Next Lev: 274

Defense: Lev 2 Exp 200, Next Lev: 274

Combat: Lev 2 Exp 200, Next Lev: 274

At the end of the day i think i managed to get the 5 flowers for Flora, who lived with her granny in a house near the beam.

The next day i killed 5 chim wolves and summoned a fluffy. Uh no wait, there were no such things..

Guest sansei

I can't remember what i did on my first day, but from log file it's something like this:

- looked at a bunny

- attacked it

- angels were sent to assist me :) - looks like there has to be something easier than a mean rabbit :)

- so i started to look around on the isle

- cool i found a wooden house so i went in and there was a RAT inside !!

- run for your lives - its coming to get me! :o - I really tought animals are aggresive

- well the rat didn't attack me but something worse happened - I GOT STUCK in tha house... with a rat inside :)

- i couldn't find the door so after a while i attacked the evil rat, the angels helped me again - this time they helped me in getting out of that house B)

- the game became very confusing so i sat down and listened to ppl talk in newbie channel for few hours :D

Next day, full of knowledge (from tutorials) i started harvesting veggies - and i made like 10 lvl in harvesting

BTW: if you programmers read this topic you can make a better tutorial than those #HINTs i had, something that will show newbies how to move camera, talk locally and in channel and recover hit points. For me that info would save hours of experiments and reading channel garbage. I think it's important also becouse a lot of people leave the game after their first day.

Lol i walked around in IP and i saw a bag with 892356928357283 gold i like wtf im RICH!!!!!!....but later *server rolls back* was a money bug lol

o yeh i said to logger like wtf r those ant guys they dont talk when i pm them and he told me they where bots :o ....

Edited by Satan

Guest kaiani

On my first day I got wicked lucky. Someone told me where joker was. I went and found him and he gave me a tit bar. woo hoo..

On my first day...I got all kinds of stuff from Ali and Lobonar so I could train on rabbits without dying xD

I also did Faris and Garis with some help...I followed Lobonar all over WS without knowing where I was. I didn´t even know about the map :D

I played for like 2 days without interval so...

I started that find Daxon quest thing and Ana was helping me so we became friends

Goatsgomoo thought I was Ana for a long time

Ana convinced TirasHazor to teleport me to an uncharted map :D It was frickin' awesome

I met Daxon who gave me a cape :D thank you!

I started NeoSeS' quest and I was the first one to win (Starman_Omega was helping me and Lyanna helped me)

I saved up enough gold for a Quarter Staff that took me ages

I got to level 10 magic by working for Chance

And um... I only died once on a fox and lost my steel smelting book, but it's all good because I sold 50 titanium bars later to replace it :lol:

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Guest alobar

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please talk to Raven, she will guide you through the game. You can not leave the newbie island unless you talk to her, and do what she says.

All this being said,have a nice time!

You are new here, talk with Raven, by right cliking on her. Raven is a female elf, has a black shirt, and white pants. She will be your guide.

Ohoh nice - some nostalgic feelings coming up by reading this thread :blink:

For almost 1 year, I started playing EL (omg time is really running away...)

On my first day Entropy awaited me at Newbie Island and told me how to pick flowers - then me and another player (whos name I forgot) sat down and talked with him about some developing stuff, like the transparent windows, that looked quite cool to me.

My first thought after log in the first time was: wow cute gfx for a free ORPG 0.0

Then I finished newbie quest and discovered IP for some hours - till I finally got stuck in the upper evil tavern room (didnt know to _use_ the door.. :)

A nice mod beamed me out finally (I guess it was Colossus), then I started the granny quest and decided to come back next day. Well, the result is known...

Edited by Enderoth

on my first day, i started shouting at the npc on the old noob training island >.<

i neva realised she was an npc, i neva read anything >.< i thought she might have been some high level player or summit, lol..

then i read the guide and website ;)

then completed the noobland, then died to the nasty deer on ip, and then i got starstruck when i realised tht ent was the game creator, i was only following him coz he had a pretty cape >.< lol

My first day was both fun and irritating. I saw people typing on newbie channel but they all ignored me so I eventually got pissed till I saw one of those help messages tell me to put @ before i type...I than harvested lilacs or something to make money for books, I got enough to fill my inventory andb ought as much as I could from WSC, 5 minutes later I attacked a bear ;)

on my first day i made it not only from newbie island to IP, but also to WS-map and i got killed by everything that moved, i am not even sure if i might have met a garg... ;)

anyways i found a bag close to WSC with wondrous things in it, and while i was still looking at them some1 came and asked if i had found it...well he got all his great stuff back...i remember a shiny sword and a brown cape...and he gave me 1000 (!!!) gold reward, i was like OMG, i'll never need to worry about money anymore in my EL-life ... that was long before the great inflation, so it was really something for a noob :(

i could go on for hours....to make it short, i was HOOKED !!! :P

my first day was much like leeloo's only muuuuuch lazier...... i just walked about 15-20 steps from the docks, got scared of getting lost, and found my way back and sat. and sat. and logged off. and logged on. and sat. sat. sat. all the time talking. and learning. but mostly sitting. the whole day and the next few weeks i just sat there creating new characters lol.. ones that i would be proud to have claimed first.. like abc, 123, ice, hot, red, blue, orange, albino (and the whole albino clan {perhaps the first guild, no? ;)}), michaeljackson, yes, too, misteranderson (my first main char), 007, jojomama68, punxalive68, 100, 101, 102....., 139, and lots more that i forget... :P