Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssjgohan

Gohans Dream

I fell asleep ingame and had a dream while sleepwalking. This is my dream.

Gohan was lost somewhere in EL, he had no idea where he was and he walked around untill he saw a sign. He looked at the sign and read: "Warning this is Tirnym. Someone could kill you here!" Gohan heard a sound behind him and quickly turned around looking what was there.

All the sudden he saw a HUGE human come out of the bushes running towards him and yelling: " come 'ere shorty, so i can kick your ass!" Gohan turned around starting to run away, which wasn't easy on his short legs. Still he managed to escape and he started to walk normal again. He heard a sound and wondered: "Would it be that human again?"

He went looking and found a wounded C wolf, he was hungry. Gohan had hunted some animals and had some food on him, as an animal friend he decided to give the C wolf some raw meat. The C wolf growled at Gohan but he wasn't scared abit. He gave the C wolf some of the meat, throwing it. Then he took something else out of his bag, namely a magic staff.

He raised his staff and started healing the C wolf. The wolf didn't growl anymore now and considered to let Gohan nearby him because he had been so friendly. Then he heard a sound again! The human found Gohans trail and had now found Gohan himself.

Gohan was scared since he was tired from his last run, he couldn't go anywhere! Just when the human was about the attack Gohan the C wolf jumped in on the human and killed him. Gohan and the C wolf were the best friends ever. The End.

What a dream don't you think? I think i want to fall asleep again in the game!