Eternal Lands Official Forums
jakoblin

Arnold Schwarger For Us President

arnold schwarger for us president

he is going to run for 2008 .

it is official .

he say so

go to www.goamend.com

Yes they do, he is trying to get congress to change that so he can run for president. Personally, I think it needs to stay put. Next thing you know Saddam will be president of America!!!!!!! :angry::P:o

heh why not?

voting for him based on his reputation as an action hero movie star is about as valid as voting for some idiot based on his reputation as a moral figure considering he allows the effective murder of women and children in their own city.

Yes they do, he is trying to get congress to change that so he can run for president. Personally, I think it needs to stay put. Next thing you know Saddam will be president of America!!!!!!! :angry::blink::o

He would still be an improvement over Bush.

Yes they do, he is trying to get congress to change that so he can run for president.  Personally, I think it needs to stay put.  Next thing you know Saddam will be president of America!!!!!!!  :angry:  :blink:  :o

Agreed, If I'd be an American I'd vote for him too - not that he is a hero and movie star but:

1. He is not a politician.

2. He seem to be nice guy. :-)

Regards.

Cthulhu for President !!! :blink:

http://www.cthulhu.org/

He already IS a president he just have hidden in BUSHES.

Regards.

Yes they do, he is trying to get congress to change that so he can run for president.  Personally, I think it needs to stay put.  Next thing you know Saddam will be president of America!!!!!!!  :angry:  :blink:  :o

Agreed, If I'd be an American I'd vote for him too - not that he is a hero and movie star but:

Movie star? I think you didn't read the name in Jennys post.

I thought you are talking about Arnie *sigh*

Regards.

*Tapes Leeloo's mouth, ties her arms drags her to the basement, locks, throws away the key.*

Evil sarcastic Leeloo! Bad! Bad!

Regards.

I would vote for Ah-nold.

He would probably kick so much ass, and blow stuff up and kill people. I can't wait till 2008!

There is no way the law needed for him to run would pass by 2008, even if it could be passed.... not an easy thing to do..

A couple of things:

• Just beacuse someone said so, it does not make it offical
  • He cannot run for President beacuse he was not born in the U.S.

He was born in Austria.

What I don't get is why they would let a person convicted of treason run for president before a person born out of the United States.

Edited by freeone3000

And that was sooo far away from the comfort zone here that half the population has no idea what you're talking about and the other half thinks you're lying freeone...

But I agree, and there is not a doubt in my mind that Arnold's law

-- (this is the actual name of the bill which is currently set before congress, didn't go to the site, but I imagine it says that somewhere... how kick ass do you have to be to get a law named after you? Bradeys law: Man shot while gaurding the POTUS, Miranda's Law: Woman convicted, sentenced, then 12 years later released from prison because the police used improper methonds to force a confession to a crime she didn't commit, Arnolds law: Erm, He'll be back...) --

will pass, and he will run for president, and he will win, and we will be much better off for it.

2 cents.

~E.S.