Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

Mystics

This is a guild designed to help people who want to get higher stats. :D We talk, we have fun, but we do so while working on stuff to keep the game enjoyable while you mindlessly slave away. >:P

Requirements to join

Skill at level 30 or above.

Exceptions

-- If you are a person wishing to become a healer/magician (magic/alchemy/potions/summoning), you only need the basic skill level of 20.

-- If you are a person wishing to become a manufacturer or crafter, you only need a skill level in manu/crafting(respectively) of 25.

People who want to be fighters or harvesters are restricted to a skill level of 30.

*UPDATED*

-- I have introduced a "skill parole" system for joining. In the case that you don't have a skill that matches the requirements but you do wish to join, I will place you under this. For one week, you're allowed to be in the guild, but in that one week's time, you must AND MUST get to the necessary skill level to stay enlisted. :) I hope this will offer some relief to people.

What do we hope to achieve?

Well, we don't really hope to achieve anything, other than letting people have a place to talk while being helped on becoming stronger and helping their guildsmen out more.

How to Gain a Higher Position?

To get a higher ranking in this guild, it's best to keep yourself strong, active, and especially nice to your friends. I don't pick positions of power in this guild based solely on character power, but by leadership and maturity.

I will have 4 main co-captain positions under me: Mediator/Recruiter/Secretary/Arbitrator.

-- The mediator settles disputes within and outside the guild, sometimes in problems that will have no effect on us whether they are solved or not.

-- The recruiter is the biggest recruiter in the guild, sometimes a normal person who can get 20 or more people to join.

-- The secretary, who will be a direct assistant to me, is responsible for handling important documents.

-- The arbitrator works as the judge and will be expected to prosecute accused people according to their crime. I can, at any time, overrule a ruling by the arbitrator but I usually will not do so.

Punishments?

I do plan to have levels of punishment, depending on the extremity of someone's case. Normally I just classify them as first, second, and third degree offenses.

First degree - minor offense, such as chat spamming. May be warned, and if not stopped, will have #gm powers revoked for a day.

Second degree - medium offense, such as bag jumping or picking fights with people. Will receive one warning and will be forced to apologize. If repeated, may result in a #removal from guild.

Third degree - vewy vewy bad pewson. :( Offenses such as attacking allied guilds, insulting moderators, and giving the guild a bad name will not be warned or permitted. Instant #removal and a blacklisting will occur (note: this blacklisting affects you for a variety of allied guilds, so don't do it.)

Our PK Policy

I'm still deliberating whether to allow unrestricted PK warfare, but I don't think I'll go that far. As of right now, no PKing is allowed, but training with friends is. This may or may not change, depending on demands from my guildsmen.

Our Allies and Enemies?

As of right now, our allies consist of GarD, GDC, ELF, *FT*, KSF, and *SM*.

Enemies.. ehhh, none. Don't need or want any either. :P

Any Closing Comments?

Not really. :) Just join and have fun.

That's all. PM Daxon ingame to join and I'll interview you properly. :P Good luck all!

Edited by Daxon

Now THIS ^^ is a good recruitment post. :P It states very clearly what the purpose is, who's eligible, what you would do in the guild, and a bit of the structure.

Even though I won't join (guildless forever! :P) I still think this is one of the best guild posts yet.

*gives New Guild of the Month award to Daxon* :D :lol:

-Lyn-

We got Golduck's and NeoSeS' springing off GarD

Okay it takes a lot to insult and offend me, but Freeone you managed to do it. Of course you were a little vague, so I take it you mean that I was usuing GarD for my own gain in some way.... At any rate I have no idea what you are talking about, I truely do not. If you want to look at a player who is arrogant and uses other people for his own gain try looking at your new leader. As for Kougria, I have no idea what or why she would say anything about me considering that I almost never really spoke with her or got to know her in the first place. Now this is not the time, the place or the right forum for this. If you want to make an enemy of me then so be it. If you want to insult me then take it to flames and if you want to continue acting like an IGNORANT moron then just keep going with the way you are.

Daxon, as far as you and me are concerned I belive that it is personaly a matter of 2 stubborn people set in there ways. I don't ask for advice or help and you can't seem to offer your 2 cents or belive that your oppinons are better than everyone elses. I would just as soon as have not had anything to do with you, just parted our ways as amicably as possible. I don't hold Freeone's words against you or wish you any ill will. Best of luck with the new guild.

Now for political terms, I do not represent GarD in this statement so please remember this. The matter between me and Freeone can be left as a personal issue or you can make it a Guild issue if you so choose, but It is not all GarD that I am a part of only the warrior sect, so please be as honorable as I know you can be and keep this in mind.

Freeone you have insulted me, my honor and my personage. As of this moment You are my enemy and unless I receive an offical apology in regards to your statment here it shall remane so as long as I have proof that you exist. Words and actions are what the world deems you by as a person and I assure you that your words have not spoken well of you at this moment. Think before you speak or accept the conseqeunces of your actions.

NeoSeS Warrior of Purity, Teacher in Kestral's school of the warrior ways and Honorable member of GarD

You have completely created the wrong image out of your mind: this guild was not made because of you because you're not important to me in any way. Yes, I'm arrogant, but I certainly don't use people for my own gain. I have probably given out 500k alone to friends and people that I sometimes don't even know well enough, just to see them push past whatever they're struggling with.

The only bastard that uses people is you. Do your guild a favor and just shut up. I made a thread because of this new guild, not for you to throw in your rusty comments on.

Errrr... :blink: Is this about Mystics or some personal grudge that freeone has against NeoSes and/or Daxon?

C'mon guys. Be cool.

I respect NeoSeS (Wolf_Lord) and Daxon. I cannot choose sides, but if both of you have differences, it might be best to either talk it out (if you can) or just stay away from each other. I'd hate to see it esculate.

Well, that being said, good luck with your guild Dax and good luck with your future ventures as well, WL a.k.a. Neo :unsure:

I would like to join ur guild daxon....((This is Guller btw))

A/D/P/C

32/33/20/24

harvest 21

alchemy 15

magic 15

manu 0

craft 0

pot 3

summon 0

Thank u for ur time...

CHeers