Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Derin

Print Your Map?

I have a question;

My son and i toyed around with the mapeditor and made a map, can we print it out somehow? The minimap, is just...minimal, and the normal map gets kinda lost around the edges, when I zoom out (mouse wheel)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot or a print-function, doesn't matter really. All I wonder if it is possible to get the whole map to display in one 'shot' so to speak.

If I recall correctly, he reprogrammed the camera angles to allow him to rotate to a bird's-eye view, then took screenshots of each part of the map, shrunk them, and mashed them together to form his map. Very time-consuming and tiring - but what fantastic maps! :)

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

I used

prt scr

-------- - |Paint|-|Paste|- |Save As jpeg| - |Then get a homepage and upload it |-

sysrq

Then copy and paste the url and paste it into the forum tada thats the way i do it :)

If I recall correctly, he reprogrammed the camera angles to allow him to rotate to a bird's-eye view, then took screenshots of each part of the map, shrunk them, and mashed them together to form his map. Very time-consuming and tiring - but what fantastic maps! :)

-Lyn-

I was doing that at first (in game). Then I modded the map editor so I could zoom way out and take the entire map in 2-3 shots. The frame rate kills a slow computer, but my good comp gets ~300fps at close range and still ~15 zoomed out. Just Photoshop the pics into one and you're done. Not too hard really.

Send me your map (fred_penner@elrocks.com) and I'll make a pic of it for you.

You modded it? And haxored cvs too? (Current cvs had, as of 5 days ago, unlimited zoom...) :)

Edited by crusadingknight

I was doing that at first (in game). Then I modded the map editor so I could zoom way out and take the entire map in 2-3 shots. The frame rate kills a slow computer, but my good comp gets ~300fps at close range and still ~15 zoomed out. Just Photoshop the pics into one and you're done. Not too hard really.

Does that mean you'll have the last few maps done in a few days? :)

Your maps look really good.