Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dino91

Why?

Guest Dino91

why have i been banned ( over have i ) i really really dont know plz plz plz i say this very sincerlly plz can u get me unbanned if i have been because i really like this game and dont want to start over

:):(:D:(:):(:o:(:o:(

Guest Guest

i really really dont know maybe spaming thats the only 1 i could think of but i'm really not sure

Simple, spamming and then disconnecting immediatly. Since you logged off, we can't mute. You're not the only one we had to do that to today and the other person is much less likely to get their character back.

Guest dino91

o well thank u for telling me. i do remember my comp was aacting slow and it had some problem and need to close everything running o well thats life right thank u again for informing me :):D but still i did lose a lot of stuff (tit long and steel shield ) but hey theyr only little bits of data nothing more. thank u bye.

hope to see u in game some time (just not banning me again :) )

Guest dino91

i just have 1 more thing to ask is it possible to plz plz get my iteams on my new player not all of then just my 2 best ( tit long and steel shield) plz cuz i worked really hard to get them so can u reply here or pm me in game (player name Dino91) plz get back to me asap :):(:):D

Well it's not *legal* to transfer items from one character to another, so PM me ingame some time and I'll give you a tit long (Ingame name: Indolence)

Edited by MisanthropicToo

Did you lose your old character? It doesn't look that way from the posts.

Getting banned usually doesn't mean your character is locked, but that you can no longer login from that IP address. Once the ban is lifted, you can play again with the same character, without having lost anything.

Just say you are sorry and will not do it again and they will unban you for one more chance.