Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WoodChuck

Done With El

Well, I think it's finally time for me to say goodbye. First off, I'm not quitting because I hate the game, in all honesty, I'm liking the game as much as I ever have in my short 7 months of playing this game but I'm just so busy and have been so stressed out lately that I just have no time for games. I'd like to thank every friend that I've made in this game for making it such a wonderful time and thank the makers of it for making such a great game in the first place. I would list all the friends I've made and thank you personally, but frankly, I've made to many friends to list. I'll probably pop in game every now and then to say hi or whatever and I'll check the forums as often as I can. So once again, thank you to all that have kept my mind off of issues that are happening in real life...Later...

P.S. I seem to remember mods saying that we couldn't make topics saying if someones quitting a while ago, if I've broken any rules making this topic, I apologize.

..come back, bith! :D

I dont do goodbyes... i just dont.. you can leave el all you want but i am bound and determind to bother you till your dying day boyasthanos.gif

so this is what i think of goodbyes

piss2.gifGoodbyepiss.gif

Edited by Ember

Me either... and it's always so sad when your friends leave.

:(