Eternal Lands Official Forums
jakoblin

Yahoo Wow Open Beta Yahoo

Finally got the chance to sit at my own computer and redo my screenshots so they'd be in .jpg...

Ancient Protector

Boogin'

Boogie 2

Me Waving

There's a bunch more but I think you can get to others just by hitting next...if this doesn't work, I'll just try to get them added to EL Manuals tomorrow or something..

Edited by Alastria

1. Trees are made better (sorry Roja).

2. Chars looks like in Quake hrhr.

3. First person view suck badly and makes a game almost unplayable for me, but there could be some

options to choice view mode - why not if I can turn it off and forget about it.

4. Quests, etc. but I strongly believe that game will really r0x I mean there will be order, economy, nice

quests etc.

5. Oh all commercial 3d games has cal3d anyway this game will have it soon I think, then graphic will be

nicer. Our programmers could work on framerates a little to be honest because, for example I have good

machine and god damn 7 FPS. :( While in other games such like Planeshift I have 60. :(

My two cents. :-P

Regards.

update : WOW open beta is now over.

UPDATE : WOW OPEN BETA IS NOW OVER.

November 23, 2004

World of Warcraft Beta Test is Now OVER!

The World of Warcraft open beta test has now come to a close. During the beta test, over 500,000 players adventured through the lands of Azeroth and helped World of Warcraft on its way to becoming one of the largest massively multiplayer online games in the U.S.! The beta test community has been a tremendous source of information and feedback for the development teams, and we wish to thank our beta testers for participating in the beta test process. When the final version of World of Warcraft hits stores on November 23rd, you’ll see the culmination of your hard work. The entire World of Warcraft team is now focusing on a smooth launch, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts about the game. Thank you again for your continued support with this project; we look forward to seeing you on in Azeroth.