Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Korgan

Yet Another Quiz.

With everyone making the quizzes lately, I decided to make my own too. It's a great tool to see which Eternal Lands race suits you the best... ^_^

Try it (clicky here). Or if it doesn't work, try http://www.megat.co.uk/quizmo/quiz.php?quiz=22500 or something. :D

So, you're a Human. Diplomatic, average, and random. I guess it's ok if you really like it. Pfft. What's the matter with you? You don't respect hard work? Where's your sense of honour? You definitely are not a Dwarf.

I am Human so it all works out.

Come my elven breathren!!! we will show these dwarves honor!!!! :ph34r:

edit: typo

Edited by dragburn

:lol:

You may have a very limited size of nature, but your self-pride seems infinite.

Oh great. You like to prance in the forests and stroke your ears. And you really like swords. This can only mean that you're an Elf. Pfft. What's the matter with you? You don't respect hard work? Where's your sense of honour? You definitely are not a Dwarf.

Yay swords...cheers to my wonderfull glowy sword :ph34r: swords....yay....ummm...bye....

So, you're a Human. Diplomatic, average, and random. I guess it's ok if you really like it. Excellent! You don't have any Elven blood in you. You shouldn't worry about spontaneously hugging a tree.

So, you're a Human. Diplomatic, average, and random. I guess it's ok if you really like it. Pfft. What's the matter with you? You don't respect hard work? Where's your sense of honour? You definitely are not a Dwarf.

ok.

Oh great. You like to prance in the forests and stroke your ears. And you really like swords. This can only mean that you're an Elf. You do respect hard work? And you have a great sense of honour? You definitely are not a Dwarf. Bless you!

Oh great. You like to prance in the forests and stroke your ears. And you really like swords. This can only mean that you're an Elf. Pfft. What's the matter with you? You don't respect hard work? Where's your sense of honour? You definitely are not a Dwarf.

wewt.

Changing the last question to 'fox' made me human, though. xD

You're a Dwarf ! Hardworking and honest, if a bit grumpy. Excellent! You don't have any Elven blood in you. You shouldn't worry about spontaneously hugging a tree.

W00t! Dwarf! Dwarves pwn!