Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cloak

Uo Style!

ok...ive played ultima online and its awsome you guys should do something like that...like being able to buy houses and ride animals or monsters......you guys should add a skill like tameing so you can tame animals or monsters, it might be a little like sommoning but i think tameing might be better(just a thought).and for the storage thing you guys should put pics in there so you know what is in there and you dont have to be there hour after hour looking for one thing.....since you guys said eventually you were ganna put some more monster weapons and armor it would make thi game compleat..... :P

Training would be cool but Entropy would say it is runescapish.

Regards.

ok...ive played ultima online and its awsome you guys should do something like that...like being able to buy houses and ride animals or monsters......you guys should add a skill like tameing so you can tame animals or monsters, it might be a little like sommoning but i think tameing might be better(just a thought).and for the storage thing you guys should put pics in there so you know what is in there and you dont have to be there hour after hour looking for one thing.....since you guys said eventually you were ganna put some more monster weapons and armor it would make thi game compleat..... :P

I was actually hoping this game could implement another skill "breeding," but that'd take a lot of skill breakdown and work. :P

I was actually hoping this game could implement another skill "breeding," but that'd take a lot of skill breakdown and work. :P

great idea!!

it would be an excellent way to drain the economy :lol:

ok...ive played ultima online and its awsome you guys should do something like that...
Why don't we just go hack the server files of another game, throw up a server and call it "Eternal Lands"? <_< seriously. -_-

And there's only around 50 threads with taming suggested in them, please do a search to see if your ideas have been suggested before you post. Thanks. ;D

Edited by Hazor

played ultima online and no most of the stuff in it couldnt be adapted to el ;)

well maybe the way you gain skills....but that would probably start an arguement lol

I was actually hoping this game could implement another skill "breeding," but that'd take a lot of skill breakdown and work.  :P

great idea!!

it would be an excellent way to drain the economy :lol:

Was that sarcasm? I'm paranoid today. :D

lol thats a free ultima online shard, thies shards are in compitition for first place and m playen in one since you guys band me for something i didint know but idc ultima online is really fun anyways............no offense, this game is pretty cool too but it could use alot of work......so keep on tryen to make this game better :P

Edited by Cloak