Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cloak

Lol I Got Banned

Guest Cloak

ok..........i know y i got banned but u guys should at least tell the person to stop before banning not just tell them its illigal and bla bla bla...cause i was just wondering y it was illigal and i was exiting from my other char(my comp is slow) and i got disconnected(banned) from the game..........i dont really care its just a game but next time tell the person to stop before you bane them...at least warn them once...... :blink:

Actually i don't know who banned you. I was talking to you and then you suddenly went poof.

The reason however was interacting with two accounts from the same ip and that was what we talked about.

so......whos the admin admin like the leader..........cause im wondering who banned me....cause moonshadow says he didint but hes the only one i was talken to. but then again adims have control over evrything.....i would just like to talk to the leader admin person :P

ok ok ok, ill admit what i did was wrong and im sorry.....ill never do it again.....but can you guys unban me i think its been a months since i last posted.....

well it is against the rules. And it is said in them that if you will logon using multiple accounts you will get banned, so i don't understand

...if you were banned for just logging in as two diffrent people.

does that mean that haveing multiple accounts is such common this days ? ;)

ok........first of all, its the first time i got banned, second of all i put "lol" in my title because at the time i didnt really care that much....but when your other games dont work i guess this is the next best thing....... :)