Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Dragons Live Again

Over the past few months, I have been debating over what type of guild I would create. I went from a PK guild to an EL college, but none of them seemed to fit. I have decided to remake the Grand Dragon Council aka the GDC. It was a guild on the old server and was one of the most well known. I, among very few others, am one of the original members of that guild still remaining. This guild will take on the same aspects of the council (being peaceful) but the only thing different is that it will not a a roleplaying guild. It will concentrate on helping the community with events and such. If you feel this would be a good guild for you, PM me in-game.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

hmm i wanna make a guild soon to and i was also going to be with dragons but then "the eternal dragon forces" EDF perhaps both of us could make an alliance then? :P

Hey kay, glad to hear from you.

I was planning on making a guild for a while but for some reason, the GDC idea just seemed to stick. I guess the Lord of Vermor now has the power of the gold dragon flowing through him :) I didnt keep on stage because I didnt really like the name to tell you the truth. Vermor is just the right name for me :D

On one final note, I dont hold any of the past stuff against you, I understood what you were going through. I wish you could come back to the game though :D

Also, tell Di I said hi!

-LV

Congratulations to you Lord_Vermor on recreating the GDC.

The Brotherhood of Bane sends it's best wishes

/Derin - Grand inquisitor of the Brotherhood of Bane

My, my, my, look who has risen from the death.

Hey Kay, good to see you're back. Yes, there was a time I was really upset, but life's too short to hold grudges. I really hope you'll come back to write again, your stories are always a pleasure to read. Probably won't see you in game, since I don't play much these days, but I like to keep up with the community through the forums.

Good to see you're still alive. Hope your life is a bit calmer now than it was before.

All the best,

Grum

Edited by Grum

Which leads me to another thing, if I do, can I be in the new NEW GDC?

Of course, I'd be honored. You could also help anti with the website too if you want probably

Hail Kayliana

Here's some info on the question you forgot to ask me. The threads says it all:

Entropy leaving EL:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8642

The return of Entropy (Barren Moon):

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8707

I look forward to hearing the sound from your wings over the lands again :-) Sadly I will not be able to go online tonight, but I hope that it will not just be that one time.

Edited by Wytter

Sir,

I also am glad to hear you are re-starting the guild. I am very happy with GarD and we have a super group that is more family now then team, but if there is anything that I can do to help you or the new guild please feel free to ask.

GarD would love to be allies with you and maybe even some interactive group projects or contests can be done.

V/R Sandcastle