Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mcdull

Zeplin Banned For Flaming In The Flames Forum?

Would it make you feel any better if I made a rule that specifically says I can ban Zeplin? He's gone out of his way to piss me off on the forums and in game. He also seems to really hate this game and everyone that works on it. I'm doing him a favor.

Would it make you feel any better if I made a rule that specifically says I can ban Zeplin? He's gone out of his way to piss me off on the forums and in game. He also seems to really hate this game and everyone that works on it. I'm doing him a favor.

When it becomes p2p, You are going to ban any user that you are unable to get along with??

He also seems to really hate this game and everyone that works on it. I'm doing him a favor.

:huh: y would any1 spend so much time on this game if they hated it? :angry:

good job =)

Allthough I do not agree with banning Zeplin permenently, I do think that Zep went out of line on this one...

Anyway, shit happens and all people can have bad days. But I think that Zep will be missed in-game by a few people (including this elf) and hope that he'll return one day without the same aggressive attitude towards certain people in the development team - chill off, grab a beer and forget your silly controverses.

It's an online game - there's really no need to waste your hate on people you know over the net.

Edited by Wytter

Down the bottom of that thread, he accepts Entropys reply.

It said that he

Zeplin you missquoted Cicero (taken it out of the context)

So if thats the case,

Here's the most recent episode of Zeplin's crap
My patience ran out. End of story.

And the last post in that thread is 22 Oct, And now its the 1st November. Why wasnt he baned back then?

Thats also in the flames forum.

As with http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9069

Edited by DeathMatrix

Down the bottom of that thread, he accepts Entropys reply.

That's what I thought, and that's why I didn't do anything until he implied that all of the mods and admins are cheaters, use macros, etc. Like I said, I'm just sick of him.

It doesn't matter. He would have been banned for using a modified client anyways.

It doesn't matter. He would have been banned for using a modified client anyways.

:huh: if this was the case, then most of the whole el community should be banned

that's just my 2 cents :angry:

Edited by mcdull

:huh: if this was the case, then most of the whole el community should be banned

that's just my 2 cents :)

They would be, if they came out and said it. ;)

That many people really aren't using automated clients. Maybe it just seems that way because so many people you know are using them?

That many people really aren't using automated clients. Maybe it just seems that way because so many people you know are using them?

Sounds like this is starting to lean towards a flame thread..

Everybody, duck! ;)

:) modified == automated? :huh:

Modiefed!=automated, but in most of the cases people don't just modify the clients to add usefull functions or fix bugs, they modify it to be able to macro.

First you fly of over somthing that is not fact based.... and now ur so cut with the reaction of ur own action ...... in sted of saying im sorry i dident give u the benifit of doubt. u ban him ? nice way so solve a problem