Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Client wishlist

How about having a code called #continent or something and when you press that it will come up on thwe screen a image of the continent that you are currently on and when you click on a cirtain part of that continent map, it takes you to that map, say you typed it iin and it came up with the map and you click on votd, it comes up with the VOTD map :D

How about having a code called #continent or something and when you press that it will come up on thwe screen a image of the continent that you are currently on and when you click on a cirtain part of that continent map, it takes you to that map, say you typed it iin and it came up with the map and you click on votd, it comes up with the VOTD map :D

A more advanced map option might be a good idea when there are more maps and continents later :)

err...let me make this VERRRRY simple...

:arrow: visuals for spells

:arrow: new OFFENSIVE and CURSE spells

:!: sorry for the capz key, i juz want it to be VERRRY noticed :wink:

Visual effects for the spells are definitely going to happen eventually, they're just pretty low priority as you can live without them, and that's more of a polishing thing. That, and I'm not good enough with GL to make some nice spell effects yet :).

Additional spells are a server-side thing.

:wink: thx cicero, altho sum1 told me there are more spells to come...

Even though people are moved to the new server, because theyve paid or whatever, those of us who are not moved should still be able to pm them.... instead of getting a message that says they dont exist when they are shown online at the site

That has nothing to do with the client. I'm considering either trying to clean up this thread or trashing it entirely.

Might as well start again. Most of the stuff in here that's actually about the client is either in the cvs already, or at least in the TODO.

i would like the storage to work with numbers like that you could withdraw 48 health essences instead of accessing the storage twice, first withdrawing 50 then depositing 2, its really stupid and time taking when you could simply type in a popup window how many you'd like to withdraw/deposit. And when you store stuff it could simply have the items you have instead of showing every single menu.

i would like the storage to work with numbers like that you could withdraw 48 health essences instead of accessing the storage twice, first withdrawing 50 then depositing 2, its really stupid and time taking when you could simply type in a popup window how many you'd like to withdraw/deposit. And when you store stuff it could simply have the items you have instead of showing every single menu.

I agree with that. that would be way more helpful that doing a hundred, then fifty, then twenty to get what you want.

Also, I agree with sam3773 earlier idea of multi-map auto-walk. Maybe in map mode, the icons change on the right or you get a menu, and then you can click there and it will go on the boats to get there. AND... how about a slightly better AI for the walking? Currently, it completely ignores teleports.

Also, I would like so that you can undo perks. E.g., you got a bad perk that gave you 10 points, you could pay 10 points to undo it. Or you paid 5 points for something, you could undo it and get 5 points back.

Also, I would like so that you can undo perks. E.g., you got a bad perk that gave you 10 points, you could pay 10 points to undo it. Or you paid 5 points for something, you could undo it and get 5 points back.

a) This has nothing to do with the client.

:) this has been brought up before. there is a #reset command now.

Multimap autowalk, if you take it that far, why not just have the game play itself?

:) Hey, how about being able to hook ourselves into the ANT (anti-social neurotic testing) network? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Doombringer

I would like the bank to be made into more of graphical way, i would like it so i stead off having different sections (in which u allways get them confused with) to have one bank window, eg like your item sak, i whcih you can chosse what numbers to withdraw, and how much, making the banking sstem alot faster and more easier to use.

Thanks

Doom