Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

Monster Drop List

This is just a guide to item drops that will require major feedback to finish.. yes, I do want to make it a complete guide. Here's a color guide to determine how often the item drops (Ratios are 1/1, 1/2, 1/5, 1/20, and 1/100+ respectively). Color-and-ratio guide may be off but atleast you get a general idea (a lot are orange and I took that into consideration, so if you have a better color to add for 1/40, 1/50, etc, tell me and I'll update it). :rolleyes:

Drop List:

Non Hostile:

Brown Rabbit = (1 meat, 1 bone, 1 brown rabbit fur)

White Rabbit = (1 meat, 1 bone, 1 white rabbit fur)

Rat = (1 meat, 1 bone, 1 rat tail)

Beaver = (1 meat, 1 bone, 1 beaver fur)

Deer = (2 meats, 3 bones, 1 deer fur, 1 deer antler)

Fox = (2 bones, 1 fox fur)

Green Snake = (1 green snake skin)

Red Snake = (1 red snake skin)

Brown Snake = (1 brown snake skin)

Boar = (3 meats, 3 bones)

Wolf = (2 bones, 1 wolf fur)

Puma = (2 bones, 1 puma fur)

Bear = (4 bones, 3 meats, 1 bear fur)

Hostile:

Goblins = (2 bones, 1-5 gold, iron sword, leather armor, 5 summoning potions, 5 potions of body restoration, 5 potions of spirit restorations, 5 potions of feasting, iron broad sword, steel long sword, steel two edged sword)

Skeletons = (6 bones, 1-10 gold, iron sword, leather armor, naralik ring, leather boots, portland ring)

Small Gargoyle = (1-9 gold, votd ring building, portland ring building, gargoyle summoning, bear fighting, gargoyle summoning, troll fighting, cyclops fighting)

Medium Gargoyle = (1-9 gold, 2 defense potions, naralik ring building, steel shield construction, star medallion, titanium long sword, titanium short sword, portland ring building, desert pines ring building)

Large Gargoyle = (1-9 gold, steel chainmail, titanium long sword, votd ring building, star medallion, unicorn medallion building, 2 defense potions, naralik ring building, portland ring building, titanium chainmail construction, titanium long construction, titanium short construction, desert pines ring building, WSC ring building)

Female Armed Goblin = (2 bones, 1-10 gold)

Female Orc = (2 bones, 1-10 gold, wood staff, wooden battle hammer, enhanced wooden shield, iron hammer, ring of dissengagement, ring of valley of the dwarves, ring of white stone city, unicorn medallion, titanium mining, titanium molding, titanium smelting)

Male Armed Goblin = (2 bones, 1-10 gold, titanium mining)

Troll = (1-20 gold, serpent stone, mirror skin cloak, monster magnetism cape, steel chainmail, steel two edged sword, book of potion of summoning, iron chainmail, steel two edged sword, body piercing cloak)

Male Orc = (2 bones, 1-20 gold, iron hammer, serpent stone)

Ogre = (2 bones, 1-20 gold, wooden battle hammer, iron battle hammer, iron broad sword, steel long sword, titanium chainmail, mirror skin cape, monster magnetism cape, body piercing cape, human fighting, elf fighting, dwarf fighting, serpent sword book, moon medallion building, dissengagement ring building, damage ring building, bear summoning, serpent stone)

Cyclops = (1-25 gold, serpent stone, titanium steel long sword, titanium chainmail, damage rings, monster magnetism cape, mirror skin cape, body piercing cape, human fighting, elf fighting, dwarf fighting, moon medallion building, dissengagement ring building, damage ring building, bear summoning)

Fluffy Rabbit = (1-40 gold, book of general axe construction, book of titanium axe construction, book of steel axe construction, book of iron axe construction)

Chimeran Wolf = (book of general axe construction, book of titanium axe construction, book of steel axe construction, book of iron axe construction)

Please leave flames and personal vendettas off this thread. Maybe we can put this up somewhere other than fred's site? :rolleyes: Thanks again.

*EDIT* I'll move to our guild site. It'll probably serve more use there. :lol: Ty anyway.

*EDIT II* I'll leave it here to gather more intel. :] Keep suggesting.

Edited by Daxon

Don't bother, it'll all be changing. One goal I have is to make the drops less predictable to make things more interesting.

Don't bother, it'll all be changing. One goal I have is to make the drops less predictable to make things more interesting.

Not against the rules to make a rough guide though, right? I'm not hellbent on keeping it accurate 24/7. It's just to give a general idea.

I hope is is not against the rules for just a guide. I find it a wonderful tool so that I can see which monsters I need to work up too to get the items I wish.

It is alot of work to try and help others and I appreciate all the people who put together the guides that help us "players only".

~~Very Respectfully Sandcastle

of course ti's not against the rules to make guides... they are just not officially endorsed and will not be found in places like the game encyclopedia and such.

medium gargs seem to drop 2 def potions pretty often

other then that i've got book of potion of physique, steel shield construction, narlik ring building from gargs, but i don't remember if large of medium..

also a sun med once

For future reference folks:

When you do post a suggestion or want to contribute to the drop list, post which case of rarity you think it goes under. :P

1/1 = always drops

1/2 = drops a lot but sometimes won't drop either

1/5 = not too rare, once every few monsters

1/20 = semi-rare, takes awhile to get

1/100+ = very very rare, extremely difficult to get

Exact ratio values do not apply. Thanks to all who suggested and keep em comin. :lol:

i suggest a wiki

Set it up. :P

i was tempted before so i will actualy, wont just be for this though, for programing stuff too and anything else about el.

i suggest a wiki

i was tempted before so i will actualy, wont just be for this though, for programing stuff too and anything else about el.

Sounds like a plan.

i suggest a wiki

Sounds like a plan.

Well i set it up pretty much but theres a problem with safemode being a bit too restrictive, i emailed my host and hopefully it will be sorted out tommorow.

Sirdan, I don't want the stats on the monsters. I do not think that is Daxon's intention. I/We want to know which monsters drop what goodies.

~Respectfully Sandcastle

P.S. What is a wiki?

Ok, some more drops, not posted here:

Ogre:

Wooden Battlehammer, Iron Battlehammer, Iron broadsword, Steel Long; at maybe 1:50 (rare)

Tit chain at 1:100, Mirror, MM, BP capes at 1:100+ (very rare)

Books: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Serp, Moon Med, Dis and Damage rings, bear summoning at 1:100+ (very rare)

Cyclops:

Tit long and Chain, damage rings 1:50 (rare), capes 1:100+ (very rare)

all the ogre books except serp 1:100+ (very rare)

Some other less rare books at 1:50

Edit: and serp stones 1:100+ ogres and 1:50 Cyclops

Edited by Paladin

Ok, some more drops, not posted here:

Ogre:

Wooden Battlehammer, Iron Battlehammer, Iron broadsword, Steel Long; at maybe 1:50 (rare)

Tit chain at 1:100, Mirror, MM, BP capes at 1:100+ (very rare)

Books: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Serp, Moon Med, Dis and Damage rings, bear summoning at 1:100+ (very rare)

Cyclops:

Tit long and Chain, damage rings 1:50 (rare), capes 1:100+ (very rare)

all the ogre books except serp 1:100+ (very rare)

Some other less rare books at 1:50

Edit: and serp stones 1:100+ ogres and 1:50 Cyclops

Done and done.

Ogres: MM capes and mirror capes are supposedly in the 1/3000 ratio...perhaps more.

What would really boggle your mind is whether or not the ratio is based on one spawn, or all spawns from that monster.

Just like with the chances of creating an EFE. Is the ratio based on YOU making essences? Or everyone at that moment making them.

Jride, it doesn't matter. There's a random factor when monsters apear (or die, not sure about this), same as when you make an essence. It doesn't matter if you killed 2999 cyclops before, or if some1 else did, or if you just got a cape or didn't.

troll: mirror cape, bp cape, mm cape, steel chain, 1-20gc, serp stone, s2e...

small garg: 1-9gc, garg summoning, troll fighting, cyc fighting

med garg: stars med, Titanium long, 2 defense potions, 1-9gc

big garg: 1-9gc, steel chain mail, T long, votd ring building, stars med, uni med building, 2 defense potions

hope that helps :unsure: