Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Scarr Banned..

If its for spamming and flaming in the forums, shouldn't he get a forum ban?

yes, very good idea :D

...just what do you call it what daxon and you do here ? (and in so many other threads)

:P

I call it disagreeing, mostly with people who are just pure idiots. :D

hmmm? what u wanna say with that quote i dont understand..

To prove that no matter if you got warned or not, you would not infact calm down.

Edited by Daxon

i would calm down if some admin told me to stop cuz i know i can be Banned but at that moment i just let it all out i was mad dude

i would calm down if some admin told me to stop cuz i know i can be Banned but at that moment i just let it all out i was mad dude

Then how come I don't believe that? I could believe a complete stranger right now over you.

Well why should i do #abuse like 4 times then

You shouldn't. That's what got you banned. End of story.

Daxon, Satan stop spamming, it's obviously that Daxon hates you that he insists on keeping Satan banned e.g. being PKed by Satan and finding Satan annoying etc. Satan just appolagize for the spamm of #abuse's and i'm sure you'll be unbanned. :rolleyes:

Edited by Logger

Daxon, Satan stop spamming, it's obviously that Daxon hates you that he insists on keeping Satan banned e.g. being PKed by Satan and finding Satan annoying etc. Satan just appolagize for the spamm of #abuse's and i'm sure you'll be unbanned. :rolleyes:

It's not spamming. It's a discussion for a reason, Logger. Just because someone has something to say on everything does NOT make them a spammer. You guys have completely twisted that word into such useless meanings. -_-

He won't apologize. He's too arrogant for that, or haven't you noticed?

It's not spamming. It's a discussion for a reason, Logger. Just because someone has something to say on everything does NOT make them a spammer. You guys have completely twisted that word into such useless meanings. -_-

He won't apologize. He's too arrogant for that, or haven't you noticed?

Daxon it IS spamming.... i got Suspended from the Forums cuz i replied on EVERYTHING that was said.... you have been warned

And is he ever wants 2 play he WILL have 2 apologize....

not my problem if he doesnt... im not the one banned here XD

Edited by GeneralM

Well i said sorry for bout 4 times if u read back in some post

but

Daxon look at this:

I'm sorry Learner and the rest of the mods for spamming #abuse and interupting your DEV meetin, if i get angry next time i'll only do 1 #abuse

if i get angry next time i'll only do 1 #abuse

So basically.. everytime you get angry, you'll just type one #abuse per.. 30 minutes?

So basically.. everytime you get angry, you'll just type one #abuse per.. 30 minutes?

Errrr he sed *1* #abuse, so that usually just means 1!

Edited by Logger

Errrr he sed *1* #abuse, so that usually just means 1!

It's an inside joke.. :rolleyes: He gets angry once every 30 minutes. :lol:

Ok, i know that some ppl hate Satan/ Scarr (as you can see in this thread), but his fight with LV was between them, and LV is not unbiased in this 1. I'm not saying that either of them were right, i'm just asking to please understand why Satan spamed the #abuse.

Plz unban Satan, and Daxon and the others, plz stop the usless spamming of this thread.

ye i will ignore people i dun like and Wont spamm plz unbann me learner i will respeckt the rules i wil behave myself i promise (: plz give me a second change

ye i will ignore people i dun like and Wont spamm plz unbann me learner i will respeckt the rules i wil behave myself i promise (: plz give me a second change

Even if you do get another chance, don't blow this one either. Have fun.

i wont dude. dont worrie

Edited by Satan

First of all let me state I am not a big fan of Satan. He probably deserved to get banned on the forums and maybe also in the game.

I am sure Cicero made the right decision here.

What worries me is that a moderator takes Nera into a pk area to kill some one that he doesn't like. On top of that he leaves the stuff for bag jumpers. Hiding behind an explanation of this is my event so I can use a bot to kill some one is not a good example for the rest of the el community.

This simply doesn't seem fair in my view and stating a thing like: I am a moderator and I can do something like that seems like abusing mod powers to me.

Why aren't there proper rules about using bots in pk areas? I think the admins of this game should give a priority of making decent rules for bots and not let any one abuse the power of having such a bot.

Guest Guest_Sandcastle

As you all can see by my forum ranks I am not a spammer. I come in for the info and then go and play and enjoy the game, but heck you have all lost sight of one or two things.

Satan is complaining that he got killed just standing in PK on invitation yet that is exactly what he did to Daxon in the arena and then defended his actions. So please rules are for all, no double standards.

Lord Vermor posted the chat logs showing what Satan said to him. I don't care how angry anyone gets I am suprised that his words did not get addressed. LV mods for free and does an excellant job and is fair to all. If someone spoke to me like that I would be using my #abuse on them. Shame on you, there is no need for that kind of language.

Finally EL is fair to all, multiple chances are given and frankly Satan threatening to use IP address's and do things to peoples computers because they are trying to get him to act with common courtesy scares me. Why should he be allowed to curse and treaten if he is not allowed to play?

If one more chance is given I hope Satan treats people with more respect. I know I have never had a problem with him, but I am not a mod having to deal with his abusive pm's and I do not go into PK.

Good Luck Satan. Get another chance and use it well. EL is a great game and should be enjoyed.

~~Respectfully Sandcastle

Satan is complaining that he got killed just standing in PK on invitation yet that is exactly what he did to Daxon.

Difference is that Satan got PKed by a bot.....

Difference is that Satan got PKed by a bot.....

The difference is a moderator told him he could not participate in it, and gave him the chance to leave, but he violated that. Btw, it didn't go to "Bag hoppers" as you're describing it -- it went to players who probably gave it away by now.

Just to make one thing clear, I use nera to moderate events that I will more than likely be killed in. I am not able to beam any1 to the wraith as punishment so the only way is killing.

The bag was left for one of satan's friends to get (who were guarding) but none made the move. Thats not my fault. Even if I did sit on the bag and wait for satan, he would have neer came back since he got banned.

Also, thank you sandcastle, i appreciate it.

And bolan...ur right, a MODERATOR. I use nera to moderate events that I probably would get killed in which would limit by ability to see whats going on.